Start

After a month

Lisa finally can walk without crutches or help, the past month she worked on her health, Jennie took a month vacation in Busan in Lisa's place. s
She want to spend her time with Lisa before she left for good, Jennie and Lisa is now in the plane heading back to Seoul, because the day after will be Lisa's flight to New York.

Finally, Jennie met Jae Hyun's daughter as well. She is really beautiful and you can see that she is very intelligent the way she speaks and run a conversation, she gave Jennie some tip about running a business too, she's very nice and Jennie can see that she care for Lisa the most, that makes Jennie sigh in relief, she knows Lisa is in good hand.

"My things is all packed, I'll stay in your house and play with Kuma and Kai, I'm gonna miss them too"

"Yes, mom said she cooked your favorite food, and I will be the one who will drive you to the airport okay?"

"Yes, Ma'am! Lisa said happily.

One month passed, Lisa's condition is bearable, Jennie saw too how Lisa got panicked if some unfamiliar face will touch her, and the routine of crying at night, she's doesn't talk if you don't talk to her.

She's not that Lisa she used to be, the bubbly Lisa who always laughed, the Lisa who always do some crazy things, that Lisa who smiles from time to time. She's more like Lisa who is very silent and just love looking at nature, reading books and learning new things. But Lisa is different when she's with Jennie and Jae Hyun's daughter, she laughed at the top of her lungs being playful.

She laugh with Shin-Hye, Raewon and Jae Hyun as well. Including Jennie's parents.

That's Jennie's observation being with Lisa for a month, she gave a small smile to her drivers, nurses, therapist and other servant.

Jennie asked Shin-Hye about that, Shin-Hye just told her that

"Lisa don't trust anyone other than them, she's afraid to let someone one gets into her life, she's afraid that she'll get hurt, afraid to show her true self to others"

Jennie understand it and pray that Lisa will get through this, she believe in Lisa. In Lisa's doctor and Jae Hyun's daughter.

She can't help herself blamed Jisoo for this, but Shin-Hye told her not to, it's not good for Lisa.

Jennie haven't seen her friends in a month too, they always asked Jennie where is she, let's meet and hangout, but she just decline and told them she's in a month vacation, she wants to spend her time with Lisa the most.

Lisa's apartment was sold too, when she received the money she was shocked, she didn't know that her apartment was a bit pricey? But she was told that it's the heart of Seoul located that why the price is somehow high, she thanked Jae Hyun's employee for that, she asked Jennie to accompany her to the nearest mall in Busan, but of course the bodyguards will need to go with them, Lisa bought something for Jae Hyun, Shin-Hye, Raewon something as a thank you for helping her, she bought something to Jennie's parents too, and some for her bodyguards, and of course for Jennie, and Lastly for Jae Hyun's daughter, she bought her a necklace with a moon pendant. She gave the rest of her money to Jae Hyun's telling that its her expenses, but Jae Hyun's just smiled and told Lisa to save it for herself and if she really wants to pay, she better study hard and work in his company, Lisa smile and nod and said "I'll promise I'll work hard"

That night she gave her gift to, Jae Hyun's daughter

"Why moon?"

"Cause you light up my dark sky"