Bed

Few days before Jong-Nam got kidnapped
JENNIE's POV

"What's with the sudden family dinner dad? It was Jennie's dad"

"Dinner support for Jisoo and SoHyun"

"Of course, Jisoo and So Hyun will get the land for sure..Jong-Nam said

"Look at this shit balls, bragging again. You wait for Lisa you deep shit"

"Jennie it's a lost that you didn't join them, I know you're great, but this manhattan is a good deal"

"No thanks, good luck Jisoo and SoHyun" Jennie said

"Jennie, I'm so proud of you too. Getting all the great deal for your family business. From family like, Shon, Park Entertainment, The other Park as well, the wall-mart form a different Kim and of course the Bae's. But how come you never introduce us to them? I know your dad decide not to include you guys in our family business but still it will help us"

"Sorry, grandpa. They're not like that. I only like to engage our business to them. Why Uncle Jong-Nam do it or Jisoo"

"We tried Jennie but they rejected it," Jong-Nam explain. "How did you did it? How did you make them yes to your proposal? Specially the Bae's, Jong-Nam said"

"You'll find it soon Uncle just wait. The representative of Bae's to the open-proposal will shock your world"

"Do you know the representative Jennie? Her grandpa asked"

"Yes, grandpa. But I can't tell you"

"It's okay I understand"

"Your loyalty should be in the family Jennie." Jong-Nam said.

"It is Jong-Nam, but after you stole Jennie's idea for your own sake you can't blame her" It was Jennie's dad"

"Come on, it's been years. Jennie said she forgave me"

"Let's not talk about this" Jennie said to them.

"Jennie's right, let's stop talking about this"

"Yeah it's been years since you stole the first project that I did since college, then you pretend that it's your work. I won't ever forgive you, after what you did to Lisa and to Lisa's parents you're a fucking murderer and you deserve to go to hell. I'll make sure you'll pay for everything you did, to all the person you kill. If only grandpa, your wife and Jisoo knows about it they will surely hate you to death, specially Jisoo if she knew what you did to Lisa back then. Don't worry UNCLE you'll feel it soon. Then she remember that day"

"Jennie is waiting for her turn to present her proposal she's currently in Spain, but she got shocked when she saw her uncle ad presentation.. It's her work, but Jong-Nam change theme and everything, Jennie didn't say a word. Then the speaker called her name, but what will she present now if Jong-Nam present it already. Jennie just told them that she didn't prepare. She immediately left the hotel, thank God that Lisa is near the place checking their hotel nearby.

"Lisa!" Jennie said and she started to cry, she just cry and Lisa hugged her. After an hour of crying finally, Jennie told Lisa everything, of course Lisa got mad, Jennie work hard for it, but with a single snap it's gone, that day Lisa comforted Jennie the wholed day, they went out bought Jennie a gallon of milk ice cream, her parents found out what Jong-Nam did, but Jong-Nam being an asshole his reason was. (I thought it's a dead proposal cause Jennie is not using it, so I get it.) Of course that's not true, Jennie told Lisa that Jong-Nam secretary was in her office few weeks before their flight to Spain, Jennie was sure that it was the secretary.