Chapter 23. Tsunami

Start from the beginning

Night looks around, confused and then she looks back at David with a glare.

"No time for that, Night!" David gowls.

Kyla interrupts. "Please, Night, come help us. There is a massive battle to be won."

Night grunts questioningly, but then she spots Chaz.

He lights the sky ablaze, increasing the heat in the air, long enough for Articuno to produce a tornado. The tornado becomes a water spout and knocks a hole in the circle of Gyarados and Milotic.

Night looks at Kyla. 

"Please, Night, you will have more opponents than you could ever want. Help us, help me?" Kyla asks.

Night shrugs and flies off to meet Chaz.

"That is the closest thing to a loving response anyone will ever get from her." David shakes his head.

"Maybe she just needs a woman's touch." Kyla smiles.

They get down to the beach and call out their two Lapras and Blastoise.

"Ice Beam!" Kyla and David order.

The Pokemon start to freeze the beach, as a Hyper Beam starts to shoot at them. As the Hyper beam gets closer, a barrier blocks it from hitting them.

Kyla looks up to see Mega Alakazam.

"You didn't think I was just going to hide, did you?" Joy says, as she runs onto the beach. "I have your back!"

Kyla and David smile and nod.

Joy calls out Gengar. "Let's go, Ginger, Mega Evolve!"

Ginger glows and emerges in her Mega form.

"Ale, Ginger, do not back down, take them all out for crossing us!" Joy shouts angerly.

Ale and Ginger roar, and use a Hyper Beam, cutting into the circle of Gyarados and Milotic. Zapdos flies overhead, adding a barrage of Thunder attacks. Articuno attempts to freeze the beaches, around the other side of the island. Some of the Gyarados begin to fly out of the water, but Chaz zooms by, using Aerial Ace to knock them out of the sky.

Kyla spots the large yacht, now that the line of Pokemon are not blocking her view. Kyla points. "That must be where the boss is!" Kyla throws a Pokeballs and out pops Pidgeot

David turns to Kyla. "Do you want me to go with you?"

Kyla shakes her head. "We have this." Kyla recalls Snorlax and Lapras.

David gives her a hug. "First sign of trouble, I am a shout away."

Kyla kisses him on the cheek. "I'll be back." Kyla hops on Pidgeot and flies off. 

David watches from the beach, with a smile. "You better come back."

As Kyla flies towards the yacht, while the Gyarados attempt to follow. Chaz comes behind them and blasts them out of the sky.

"Chaz, yacht!" Kyla points.

Chaz's eyes are fixed on the ship as he flies with them. 

A man stands, arms crossed, smiling as they land on the deck. "Welcome."

Kyla lands and cautiously gets off of Pidgeot. "Are you the boss around here?" She recalls Pidgeot.

"Yes! And I assume you are the one they call Kyla." The man smirks.

Chaz lands and glares at him, a bit of black flame huffs from his mouth. 

The man looks at Chaz. "You look familiar."