Chapter 44. Kasadya's Frustrations

Hi guys, this is a chapter about what happened after the boys left for their mission. I know that many of you wanted to know what Kasadya and Heracles truly thought about sending the boys on such a dangerous mission so enjoy reading. And it's a romantic and juicy one by the way so once again enjoy :-)

Heracles P.O.V

I could sense anger rising in Kasadya the moment the boys left with Maximus and my father. And I asked myself why he was angry because we both had agreed to let the boys go on such a dangerous mission. Kasadya tried to calm himself down when he realized that he was about to lose control and then turned around to face Orion and Calix. Calix and Orion instantly set up straight when they sensed that they were about to get an order from Kasadya. Kasadya took a seat and then uttered "Go contact the angels and then ask them to send us a list with the names of all the fallen angels up till now Calix. It doesn't matter how old or how young they are just tell them that we need all the names. And I know how arrogant the angels can be so if they don't want to cooperate with us then explain to them in detail what will happen if they fail to give us the information that we need". Calix nodded then immediately casted a spell and left.

Kasadya then looked into Orion's direction and said "I want you to contact all our men who are currently on missions around the world Orion. Tell them that they have the permission from the alpha king to stay a little longer on earth and if they ask you why it's so then give them the order to investigate every suspicious rumour that they have heard on earth until now. I know my men so I know that they love hanging out at bars and nightclubs. I'm certain that they have heard people talking about outrageous things like hideous creatures or people with extraordinary powers. Tell them that I need this information as soon as possible so I won't tolerate their idling around or any carelessness from them".

"I truly hope that they can up with something that can help us lessen the boys burden. They are doing their best to prevent this war and so should we". Orion stood up the moment Kasadya was done talking and then disappeared with his men after bowing his head to him. I poured a glass of water for Kasadya when I heard him sigh and then asked him while handing it to him "Can you tell me why you're so irritated Kass. I know that the boys are in good hands and so do you so why does it look like you're about to destroy the whole world?"

Kasadya clenched his fists after drinking the water and then uttered "I still can't find a suitable person to lead my clinic that is now more like a hospital thanks to you Herac and I have been so busy with this whole upcoming war that I'm now struggling to fulfill my duties here and in the underworld. I'm so stressed out at the moment that it feels like I'm on the verge of losing my mind. Can you believe that I even forgot that I'm carrying a child at the moment. I'm ashamed to say that I only remembered about her when Rose ran into my office this morning ". I quickly grabbed Kasadya's hand when I sensed him cursing himself and then uttered "I'm here for you Kass, you don't have to do everything by yourself and you don't have to say it but I know that it's actually my fault that we're in this mess right now. I shouldn't have trusted Diana so much and I knew how busy you were and what we were about to face but I still harboured the desire for another child".

I looked startled at Kasadya when he suddenly smirked evilly at me after contemplating for a while. I was just about to ask him what he had been thinking about when I heard him say "You know, thinking back I think I understand why Hades cursed me with a child when we got married Herac". Kasadya had never told me about Hades curse so I looked in shock at him. My mate smiled at me and then said "Hades was behind Zeus creation and I hated him for shackling me to you through a child but I now understand why he did it. I think that if I never had Zeus then I would have never agreed to see you even though I knew that you were my true mate".