Chapter 9. The little omega

Theo's picture above

Kasadya's P.O.V

I knew that it wouldn't be wise to break the masking spell that I had casted on Heracles earlier just to make him feed his son. It seemed like the little omega was for the time being immune to my spells and I couldn't take any risks. Heracles would start asking questions the moment he would open his eyes and who knows what the little omega would tell him about me. I decided that it was best to just ignore the little omega and go back to my room so just scowled at him then turned around to leave.

The little omega instantly started kicking his legs and crying the moment I turned around and I growled at him when I saw him shaking his father in an effort to wake him up. It looked the little omega knew that by doing so his father's wolf would sense that he was in distress and the wolf would then force Heracles to wake up. I quickly uttered "Follow me" in anger when I saw Heracles suddenly move and sighed in relief when I saw the little omega boy jump off the bed.

I walked out of the room after that and frowned when I didn't sense the little omega following me. I walked back to the room to see where he was and shook my head when I saw him lying flat on his stomach on the floor just in front of the bed. "What are you doing little omega?" I asked Theo in an authoritative tone and groaned when I heard him say "You have to carry me papa". It was getting late and I had enough of Theo's antics so just picked him up. "This boy is smart, cunning and evil" I thought to myself while looking at the now clinging onto me little omega boy and groaned inwardly when I realized that I would have to come up with a way to repel his powers.

"You would be definitely fit to be my son if you didn't have that omega's blood coursing through your veins you evil little boy" I said to Theo while smiling at him and heard him chuckle menacingly. He then stuck his nose in the crook of my neck and I got startled when I heard him whisper "You smell so nice papa, I really missed you all these years you know". "Don't call me papa little omega" I said to Theo in anger while asking myself what he was talking about and heard him giggle instead. I walked straight to the kitchen with the little omega boy and then put him on one of the chairs that was at the kitchen table. I casted a spell to conjure different kinds of food for him after that and then said to the boy "Eat up little omega boy and when you're done then go back to bed by yourself".

I was just about to walk out of the kitchen when I heard Theo say "I don't want to eat all this food papa I'm just four years old remember. I just want some eggs and a glass of milk that's all but you have to make it by yourself or I won't eat it". Theo had started getting on my nerves so I couldn't help but yell then in anger "Go wake up that damn nanny of yours if you're so picky with food little omega". The little omega instantly put his head down and then whispered "She won't wake up no matter how loud I would call out to her papa because she's only here for my daddy". I chuckled when I heard the little omega lie about his nanny and then replied to him with "You definitely have evil blood in you little omega and I truly like that but if you ever lie to me again then I'll eat half of your soul".