Chapter 7. One sunny morning

Heracles P.O.V

I couldn't even remember what happened during the wedding because everything past by in a blur for me. My whole body was feeling numb at that time and the only thing that I could remember was my mating with Kasadya that night. Kasadya had been well built even when we were young but I was shocked to see his amazing body so clearly on our wedding night. I instantly realized that he was going to fight for dominance and that is the reason why I took matters in my own hands. Sparks started flying throughout my whole body the moment I touched him and my whole being instantly cried out "You're betraying your mate Heracles".

My wolf Vasilios started howling in pain and he was fighting me for control. I realized that the best way to calm him down would be by closing my eyes during the whole mating. The odd thing was that I never even once thought about Attis during the actual mating because the image of Kasadya's naked body was clouding my mind. He was no doubt hot and sexy and I became hard because of him. It was also hard to ignore the fact that someone like him was still a virgin.

Questions like why he was still a virgin started popping in my mind and I could sense that Kasadya was also trying to read me like a book. I had picked up a few tricks throughout the years and one of them was, how to prevent people from reading my mind. Something started nagging me the moment I entered Kasadya and I couldn't help but cry when I realized that I had willingly put myself in a difficult position from which I would be never be able to come out of. I tried to endure the whole mating and felt guilty for treating Kasadya that way but I had a feeling that if I would ever give in then I would lose myself completely to him. That's how tempting he was and it looked like he was completely aware of it.

You can't imagine how relieved I was when I sensed that I was about to cum and I lost my mind when I heard Kasadya say that I should get over the loss of my mate. Kasadya had never even had sex before than how would he understand how I was feeling at that moment. I started roughly moving in and out of him as a punishment despite noticing in how much pain he was. I was glad that Kasadya didn't push me off of him in pain because I wanted the mating to be over as soon as possible. I bit on Kasadya's neck when I realized that he was about to cum too and images of him sitting on his throne next to Hades in the underworld started flashing through my mind.

I even saw him killing thousands of demons and eating peoples souls but what scared me the most was, his true form. He looked menacing in his pitch black uniform and black angel wings. His scythe was pitch black too and it looked like it could cut through anything. His horns reminded me that he had a devil's blood and that he was not going to tolerate any nonsense. I then realized why I always had this feeling like his heart was made of stone. I instantly jumped off him when it hit me who he actually was and I lost control of my powers when he changed into his true form.

I could sense that Kasadya was mocking me the whole time we were fighting but I didn't care because protecting my son and my family was my main priority at that moment. I knew that Kasadya was holding himself back and I tried to use this against him without showing him my true powers. I knew how cunning he was so I didn't want him to know what kind of powers I was actually hiding. I only used one of my powers against him and it looked like Kasadya could even repel that. I wasn't even surprised by it because I was dealing with the true angel of death here.

I was now certain about one thing though and that was the fact that the devil Kasadya couldn't be trusted. I was glad when the fight was over because I could sense that something had started eating me inside and that had been going on since Attis had died so it was nothing new to me. I was already feeling sluggish but I wasn't going to let it show to someone like Kasadya. I just needed a good night of sleep to recover from whatever was going on in my body and I would be as good as new in the morning.