Chapter 16. Kasadya's fury Part 1

Kasadya's P.O.V

I knew that a human could never be as strong as me and chuckled at this humans eagerness to face me. I mind linked my men to say "No one is allowed to meddle with my fight"  when this human tried to stab me with his scythe. Questions like "Who is helping him?" popped up in my mind and I instantly sensed someone watching us. I already knew who this certain person was and decided to give this person a show to remember. I casted a strong binding spell on the human and looked in amusement at him when he started struggling to free himself. The human took a step back then growled in anger when he couldn't even move his arms. I chuckled at him when he so dramatically fell on his knees suddenly but then looked in surprise at him instead when he easily managed to break my binding spell.

I could sense that the human that I was fighting was Hades eldest child and I asked myself if Hades hadn't accidently passed down some of his powers to him. The human tried to decapitate me next and I quickly ducked down then kicked him in his stomach. I then noticed that the other humans were just standing around like statues and I asked myself why they were even present there if they weren't going to participate in the fight. My father, Calix and my men were having a hard time fighting the rogues and the demons too and I then realized that our enemies powers were being restored by someone through the ground.

I knew that my father, my brother and my men were smart enough to figure out how to defeat their opponents so I tried to concentrate on my own fight again. My son was happily cooing and probably because he already knew that it wouldn't take me long to feed him this certain human's blood. The human tried to grab me when all of his attacks failed but I just looked at him with a smirk on my face  because I wanted to agitate him even more. He got angrier than before and then yelled "How dare you mock me hybrid?" I couldn't help but laugh when I heard the human's outburst and I then uttered "Ow, how sad, this human doesn't even realize that he's a hybrid too". The human then suddenly threw his scythe at me and yelled "Don't forget that I possess the God of underworld's blood Kasadya Rofocale. I'm not some weak human so everyone should show me respect".

"What the hell do you want from me human?" I asked the human in anger because he was now truly provoking me to show him my true self. I tried to calm myself down after that and then added "Do you want a reward from me for being related to that no good Hades or what and if you're truly looking for recognition then you're knocking on the wrong door human. I'm sorry to say this to you human but your daddy is not so keen on sharing his name so why don't you crawl back into the hole that your siblings and you came out of and then forget about your insolent father". The human was fuming with anger by now and I wasn't even surprised when he suddenly pierced through my shoulder with his scythe.

I hadn't even seen the scythe coming at me and growled at the human while grabbing his hand. The human pushed me away from him before I could even tighten my grip and he then asked me while chuckling "You're not as powerful as you seem now are you Kasadya Rofocale?" I decided toy with the human even more and replied to him then with "You're right human, I'm just a weak damsel in distress who is used to being saved by his family and the vicious me always takes the credit for all their hard work". My son giggled when he heard what I had said and I chuckled when I saw him kicking his legs in amusement.

The human then suddenly took a stand and said while spreading his arms "Have you heard my brother and sisters, I Zagreus Stravos am more powerful than Kasadya Rofocale and I'm sure that when our father realizes this, he will recognize his lineage". I shook my head when I heard the humans name and I then started cursing Hades for creating this mess. "I wish that I had the authority to punish him" I thought to myself while conjuring my scythe and frowned at the human when I heard him laugh at me. "Don't cut yourself with your own weapon now Kasadya Rofocale?" uttered the human while casting his own scythe and I then replied to him with "Don't worry Zagreus Stravos I heal fast".