Chapter 23. Kasadya's true intentions

Kasadya's P.O.V

I have never told anyone about the dream that I had on the night of Zeus birth. I had already expected Heracles to reject me so that didn't come as a surprise to me and I wasn't distraught about it either. What I truly worried about was, that my child would have a difficult childhood without his true father. It made me almost think that it was best that this child didn't come into this harsh world and my heart ached when I realized that I was doing the same thing that Heracles had done before. I fell asleep after the birth of my son and I groaned when I started dreaming that I was in heaven.

Heaven and hell don't go well together so I was surprised when I saw the moon goddess sitting in the middle of a flower field in heaven. She smiled at me when she saw me frowning at her and I lost my mind when I heard her say "I have made a grave mistake Kasadya and you're the only one who can help me correct it". I hated solving the moon goddesses earth related problems so I didn't even want to hear her sad story. The moon goddess motioned me to sit down next to her when she sensed how angry I was and she chuckled when I plopped down next to her.

The moon goddess then picked some ugly flower and asked me "Do you see this flower Kasadya, it's beautiful isn't it?" I looked questioningly at her in response because I couldn't care less about flowers. Flowers, in my opinion only gave people happiness till they looked fresh and beautiful. The moment they dried off, they made people realize that happiness can only last for a while. And what happens to all those beautiful flowers after that, they all then end up in a garbage bin. The moon goddess then suddenly burst out laughing and I knew that it was because she had read my mind. She then put her hand on my shoulder and continued with "Happiness is an emotion that comes from within you Kasadya and that is why people fight for their happiness".

I already knew what people and supernatural creatures alike were capable of doing for their happiness so I couldn't understand why the moon goddess was telling me all this. The moon goddess smiled broadly at me suddenly and then said "Allow me tell you a story Kasadya". I groaned inwardly the moment I heard the moon goddess utter those words and I perked up my ears when I heard her say "It's about your mate Kasadya". The moon goddess chuckled at me and then continued with "When I was busy creating the different kind of animals like the bears and the birds, I didn't keep in mind that they all needed their own habitat to survive. I came up with the solution to create different kinds of weather when my precious animals and supernatural creatures started dying off".

"I was just done creating the lightning, the snow, the rain, the sun and everything regarding the climate change that you today know when I suddenly heard a werewolf pup cry. I quickly made my way to this werewolf pup while forgetting that I still had the power of all the climate changes in the palm of my hands. My heart broke when I saw that the werewolf pup was caught in a trap and I quickly freed him. I then picked him up without realizing what I was doing. I looked in shock at the werewolf pup when he started growing in my arms. I then realized that I had unknowingly given this werewolf pup extreme powers that only I could control and that I couldn't let him just live amongst the other creatures".

"I felt guilty for taking this pup away from his parents but I had no other choice. I gave the parents of this pup another child and took the pup with me to my safe haven. I gave him the name Heracles Vasilios after that and treated him like my own son. Needless to say that this werewolf pup became a powerful alpha and that he fought many battles for me but I still felt guilty for taking him away from his true parents. I then made the decision to give him his life back when the time was right and that happened when Cassandra found her mate Adrian because they were Heracles Vasilios true parents. I decided to show Cassandra how happy her son was going to be with his equally powerful mate when she held her son for the first time in her arms and then showed her why I had taken him centuries ago. Cassandra got angry instead and I was shocked when she asked me to give her son a weak mate instead".