Part 32

Louis stays in the hospital for another few weeks, until he's finally allowed home. Harry and Scott haven't left his side and it's a huge relief to them all when they finally make it  back home to the penthouse.

"Home sweet home" Scott says as he places a bag in the corner of the room

Harry smiles at Scott and places the other suitcase next to Scott's.

"I'm hanging for some real food, I bet you are too Lou" Harry says as he walks into the kitchen.

Louis looks around the place for a little longer before he follows Harry and Scott to the kitchen, he feels weird being back here, feels like he hasn't been here in months and months, it's strange.

"Okay baby?" Scott asks

"Yeah, just weird to be back" Louis says quietly.

"Yeah, it's a little surreal isn't it" Scott says as he looks around the kitchen.

"James and the boys filled the fridge" Harry says as he looks inside.

"I knew they would, they've probably organised a full clean too, and the laundry done and put away" Scott says smiling.

Harry smiles back as he gets some ingredients together for salad sandwiches,

"When....when do you have to go back to work?" Louis asks.

He doesn't really want to be left alone and he doesn't even know if he wants to go back to work.

Harry and Scott look at each other and are silent.

"What?" Louis whispers at them both.

"Listen baby, we didn't want to bring this up but, we have to start preparing for the trial and it's our case so we will have to start back at work Monday, we were lucky enough that they pushed the trial back three months but it will be all hands on deck to get it all together" Harry says sympathetically.

"James managed to get you exempt from giving evidence at the trial. So you don't have to be near anything. Harry and I don't want you dragged into anything" Scott says.

Louis sighs, trying to hold back his emotions, he hates this.

"So Troy is definitely going to jail?" Louis asks,

"Yes, we will make sure he's behind bars for the rest of his life, with his past and the evidence, what he did to you, he will be going away for a long time" Scott says seriously.

Louis nods, hoping it's true, he doesn't know what he would do if his dad was still out there.

"What about Rhys, Cody and Noah?" Louis asks carefully, as much as he hates what happened to him, he can't come to terms with Noah going behind his back like that.

"Well Rhys and Cody, they will be charged and probably go away for a long while too" Scott says.

Louis nods

"Lou, Noah...he" Scott starts again.

"What?" Louis asks scared of the answer.

Scott looks to Harry.

"When Troy had you, Noah.....he called us  called my phone, he told us where Troy had you, that's how we found you" Harry says gently.

"Wha?" Louis tries.

"He said Cody and Rhys made him do what he did and he was forced" Scott says.

That makes Louis feel better, he can't believe Noah saved his life

"Where is he now?" Louis asks.

"We don't know, he's done a runner" Harry says.

"Are, people looking for him?" Louis asks.