Part 16

Back at the station Harry and Scott make it back to the office by 4pm, they have been gone 6 hours.

As soon as they make it back to the office, Jax is coming inside.

"Hey Jax, What's up" Scott asks.

"Just wondering if you've heard from Louis today?" He asks slight concern in his voice,

"We missed two calls from him but when we called back his phone went to voicemail, we were just about to go downstairs. Why?" Harry asks,

"Well, he came to me this morning, asking for clearance for an address, you guys weren't here so I told him I could help. he told me it was a drive by so I cleared it for him. I tried to call him too but his phone was off, it's been 5 hours and his partner isn't in today so he's alone" Jax says,

"Shit" Scott says as panic radiates through him.

"What's the address?" Harry asks,

"I'll send it to you" Jax says, as he forwards the address to Scott and Harry's phones.

"I researched it, it's on data as a known where- a- bouts for Tony Bosch" Jax says,

"He's one of the suspects in Louis case" Scott says,

"Have you tracked his car?" Harry asks as he and Scott get ready to leave.

"Just getting the info in now" Jax says.

"The address is an hour away" Scott says after looking it up,

"His car is still at the address" Jax says.

The boys nod.

"Get backup and an ambulance out there for precaution, code 3 on everyone" Harry says.

Jax nods and heads to get it done. Scott and Harry head to Harry's rover and out to the address, breaking every speed limit they can.

"If something has happened to him H" Scott says.

"Nothing is going to happen to him, I won't let anything happen to my boys, I promise you" Harry says.

Scott loves Harry to pieces and he hopes they aren't to late, they are both kicking themselves that they couldn't  answer Louis calls sooner.

.....

In the cave Louis and Lacey try to relax, it feels like hours since they've been inside and Louis is feeling slightly woozy from blood loss. He prays Harry and Scott will find them.

"I'm cold Louis" Lacey says as she shakes.

"I know love, I'm so sorry, here" he says as he lifts up his sweater  and pulls it over Lacey too, her head peaking out of the neck but keeping her warm against Louis skin.

"Thanks for rescuing me" Lacey says.

"I'm sorry I took so long" Louis says rubbing Lacey's back.

"It's okay" she says snuggling in closer.

"Your mum and Dad will be so happy to see you" Louis says, trying to keep them both talking and conscious. If they fall asleep they might not wake up when help comes and the cold could take them both.

"I didn't mean to go with Mr Tony, I've met him with my dad before and he was always nice to me, but he isn't nice anymore" Lacey says sadly,

"So he's friends with you dad?" Louis asks .

"My Dad does his account booky things, but he saw something he shouldn't have and that's why Tony took me, that's what I figured out while I was there. I listened to what they all said" Lacey says.