Part 12

The night before work starts back Louis walks into the kitchen to find Harry and Scott making dinner, he's wearing sweats and Scott's hoodie with socks on his feet.

"You're not meant to be out of bed" Scott says firmly

"I'm fine" Louis says frustratedly.

"You've been coughing all day......, again, your lying is shit" Harry says trying to hide his smirk.

Louis sighs and sits up on the bench.

"It's okay if you need a few days off Lou" Scott says as he stands in front of Louis.

"It's really not Scott, now that Noah knows about us too, it's just going to be worse for me when I start" Louis says.

"We will be there too Lou, we won't let them give you shit" Harry says.

"I know but...I'm not working directly with you, you're not my bosses, well..." Louis says.

"That's right, we're both your bosses, bosses, boss. We are so high up Rhys and Cody will need to kiss our asses to get anywhere in the bureau" Scott says cheekily.

Louis smiles at Scott's smug face and Scott kisses him.

"You know what I mean and I need to handle it all myself, I just don't want to be seen as getting special treatment" Louis says.

"Look Lou, we get it, we do, but if Noah called us and said he'd been in hospital and needed an extra week off, do you think it wouldn't be approved? That we'd all say you've lost your job if you don't start on time? No, we're not complete arseholes it's life and just how things are" Harry says. Honestly.

"But it's not Noah it's me, and I have so much to prove, just let me do this....please" Louis says.

"Okay But If you have another attack at work, you're done for a month understand" Harry says.

"A month?" Louis shrieks.

"Your choice" Harry says.

Louis sighs.

"I'm fine, I won't have another attack" Louis says stubbornly.

Scott kisses Louis again and goes to get a water bottle form the fridge. Harry walks over to Louis and cups his face in his hands.

"We just want you safe that's all okay" Harry says genuinely.

"I know" Louis says back.

Harry kisses Louis on the forehead before he leans back and looks him in the eyes.

"Go to our room and wait on the bed for us" Harry says darkly.

"Um" Louis whispers unsure.

"Go" Scott then says and Louis knows not to argue, Harry and Scott are looking at Louis with hooded eyes and Louis can't help but feel shivers up his spine.

Louis hops off the bench and makes his way to their room, he sits in the middle of the bed and waits.

Scott and Harry leave Louis alone for five minutes before they make their way into the room.

Louis looks up innocently at them both when they walk in, Harry and Scott are shirtless and smirking. They cannot wait to get their hands on Louis.

"Now darling, we know you're still not feeling the best so we're going to go slow, really slow"Harry says as he leans down slowly and pushes Louis carefully down onto the bed.

Louis breath hitches as he watches Harry's toned body hover over his own.

Scott then places himself to the side of Louis he kisses Louis carefully, so slowly and Louis moans into Scott's mouth as Harry licks up and down Louis neck.