Part 11

The drive home is silent and Harry and Scott's eyes are constantly on Louis as he rests his head on the window in the back seat.

Louis senses they are mad at him for not staying in the hospital but he can handle it.

When they enter the penthouse Harry turns around to face Louis, hands on his hips.

"Go shower, change into something warm and get into our bed, you're not moving for the next few days, am I clear" Harry says full of authority.

Louis looks innocently at Harry, Scott silent beside him.

"Why are you mad at me" Louis asks quietly.

"Because you should of been admitted to the hospital and you went against what we told you to do" Harry says.

Louis sighs frustratedly.

"You can't just come into my life in a day and change everything, you can't care about me so much after a few days, it doesn't work like that. You've taken me into your house, paid for everything and put me on your insurance that's huge. If you turn around tomorrow and say you don't want me I need to pick up the pieces, I can look after myself and I don't need you.....stop acting like my saviours instead of my boyfriends like you want to be" Louis says upset, his breathing gets heavy as he rushes out of the room to the shower, he needs to be alone right now.

Harry looks to Scott when Louis leaves the room.

"Just let him cool down, it must be a little overwhelming for him Haz, let's try to understand that" Scott says.

"He's right, it's not supposed to work like it is, you're not supposed to fall for someone so quickly it doesn't happen. But it has with Louis and with you, I can't help how I feel, neither can you. Just because it's happened quickly doesn't mean it's wrong" Harry says earnestly.

"I know but try to understand from his point of view, he's lost every single person who he's been close to, imagine that. He's got feelings for us, strong ones and he's scared of that, scared of losing us. We just need to keep doing what we are doing, the last thing we need to do is back off because that's what he expects us to do. Let's show him we're serious and we are his saviours and his boyfriends" Scott says.

Harry smiles shaking his head.

"Always the voice of reason, i love you...you know" Harry says as he walks over towards Scott.

"I know, you'd be lost without me" Scott chuckles and Harry laughs and kisses Scott lovingly.

They then head to their own ensuite and shower and change to comfy sweats and sweaters. Louis is still in the shower in the spare room when they get comfy on the lounge. Scott orders some Chinese for dinner after a long day. They both want to wait a little before they go and talk to Louis, give him some time to cool off.

Louis feels like an arse and can't believe he was so rude to Harry and Scott, especially after what they've done for him. After changing into sweats and a jumper, Louis puts socks on his feet and grabs the blanket off the bed on the spare room, he pulls it around him like a cape and makes his way slowly into the lounge to find Harry and Scott.

Louis finds them sitting on the Lounge, he walks over and stands in front of them.

"I'm sorry" Louis says shyly.

"For what?" Scott questions confused.

"For speaking to you like that, I didn't mean it I'm just....overwhelmed and I feel things I've never felt before with you and it's confusing and I'm falling for you and it scares me and I'm so used to being alone....I'm sorry I really don't know what I would do without you and I....don't want to lose you" Louis says as he makes himself smaller under the blanket.