Part 6

Louis learns a few things when they arrive at the apartment. He learns that indeed Harry and Scott are completely loaded, learns they live in a huge penthouse and learns they live together. He's given free reign of the entire apartment, shown his massive bedroom and told to make himself at home. Louis feels overwhelmed and even more so when he finds out Harry and Scott are actually partners. He had no idea either of them were gay. He must admit though they make a really hot couple and he's slightly jealous of their relationship.

When Louis has unpacked and showered and changed into comfy sweats and a tee shirt he makes his way to the kitchen where Harry and Scott are. They are cooking dinner and having a beer at the kitchen counter. The kitchen is huge and overlooks London as you cook. The sunken lounge is off the front and it's just beautiful.

"Have a nice shower?" Scott asks as Louis walks in.

"Um yeah, thank you" Louis smiles.

Scott smiles as Harry stirs their dinner on the stove.

"Um, thanks for letting me stay. I'm really not comfortable staying more than a few days though, I'm sorry for intruding and I'll find a new place tomorrow" Louis says a bit rushed.

Harry and Scott don't want Louis to go and won't let him stay anywhere that's unsafe. They plan to oversee the whole apartment finding, that is if they let Louis leave.

"Rookie, you're not intruding we are happy to have you stay" Harry says.

"You can stay as long as you like, work is five minutes down the road and the best coffee shop is downstairs, London Central Park is right across the road and the best restaurants in town are along the esplanade. You're not going to want to leave" Scott says smiling.

"Here, have a beer and relax would you, we won't bite and Im not going to make you run an extra six laps of the park or spend an extra three hours learning the police booklet....relax" Harry smirks out as he passes Louis a beer.

Louis takes it in thanks with a shy smile.

"Now, is stir fry okay for dinner?" Scott asks smirking at how adorable Louis is.

"Um...yeah but I can get my own food tomorrow, I won't eat all your food or drink all your drinks and I'll pay my way and stuff" Louis says.

"Shit Rookie, lighten up. We don't care about that stuff, unless you eat Scott's favourite ice cream which even I can't do, he doesn't care either. We don't care about any of that shit, We're just glad you're safe if we're honest" Harry says.

Louis cannot believe what is happening right now and that Harry and Scott are being so nice to him. Harry looks a little uncomfortable about admitting he and Scott want Louis safe so Louis breaks the awkwardness.

"Okay, I won't touch the ice cream then" Louis says smiling shyly.

Both Harry and Scott smile back at Louis and the tension is somewhat broken.

The next morning Louis wakes at 5am, he dresses in his workout sweats, a tee shirt and sneakers, plugs his earphones in and heads out of the apartment for his morning run. Even though he isn't at the academy anymore he wants to keep up his routine. He finds the park easily, like Scott said it's right across the road.

As he starts his run, Louis contemplates his life and the events of the last two days. He gets to train as a detective and he still can't believe it. His apartment getting trashed and robbed was a setback but luckily nothing of value was left in the apartment and thank god for Harry and Scott, them being so nice has literally changed his life in a night. He feels safe for the first time since his Mum died and slept the best he's slept years, knowing he was in a safe place. He knows that Harry and Scott are together and he thinks they make a great couple but he can't help but find them both really attractive, which probably isn't such a good thing now he's living with them both.