Hanbin rapidly made his way over towards Jennie as he leans down and stared right into her eyes.

Hanbin: I'm the one who truly loves you Jennie. Kim Jisoo doesn't deserve you! She hurt you! Don't you remember how she broke your heart?! I was the one who saved you! The one who put you back together! The person you love is me!

Jennie releases a scoff and shook her head.

Jennie: You're wrong. I don't love you and I never will.

Despite Jennie's words, Hanbin adamantly refuses to face the reality that she doesn't love him. He ran a hand through his hair as tears streamed down his face.

Hanbin: You don't mean that. You're just confused right now.

Jennie: Jisoo will find me. And once she does, you and Seungri will be going to jail.

Hanbin's eyes hardened at the mention of Jisoo's name. He swerves his head towards Jennie before bending down to her eye level.

Hanbin: You think I'm afraid of Kim Jisoo? She doesn't mean anything to me Jen. If she does show up, I'll kill her.

Jennie fought against her restraints as she felt the rope painfully dig into her skin.

Jennie: Leave Jisoo alone!

Hanbin chuckles dryly and shrugged his shoulders with nonchalance.

Hanbin: If that's the only way to make you see that I'm the only one for you, then so be it.

Jennie sneered at him with anger as she tries once more to free herself from her restraints.

Jennie: If you hurt Jisoo, I will never forgive you. I will hate you for the rest of my life Kim Hanbin.

Hanbin shook his head and frowned slightly.

Hanbin: That's where you're wrong Jennie. I know that somewhere inside your heart, you still love me. It's just that Kim Jisoo has manipulated you into thinking that you love her. But once she's out of the way, you'll love me again. Sure, you might hate me at first... but that's okay. I know that eventually you'll realize that we're actually meant to be together. That there is no one else in this world who could possibly love you as much as I do.

Jennie shook her head as her eyes widen in disbelief.

Jennie: You're crazy. You're psychotic!

Hanbin's eyes flared with anger as he grabbed ahold of Jennie's head and lifted it towards him.

Hanbin: You're the one who turned me into this! I'm doing this because I love you! To protect you!

Jennie jerked her head away as tears welled up in her eyes from the pain.

Jennie: I don't want you to love me! And I sure as hell don't need your protection!

Hanbin releases his hold on Jennie's head before taking a step backward.

Hanbin: You're just confused right now Jennie. Don't worry. Once all of this is over, we'll be happy again. You'll realize it soon.

Jennie fought against her restraints more aggressively not caring that the rope was now cutting into her skin and causing blood to drip onto the floor.

Jennie: Let me go Hanbin! Seungri is only using you! Even if you manage to get away from all of this, I'll never love you!

A frown passed across Hanbin's face as he takes in Jennie's words. However, they seem to have made no impact as he continues to walk away from her.

Jennie: Hanbin! Let me go! Let me go Hanbin! Please! I'm begging you! Don't hurt my father! Don't hurt Jisoo!

Despite her pleas, Hanbin remained impassive as he continued to stalk towards the door.