🔘 Chapter 34: These Words Hold Meaning

Jaysean's Pov

After saying what I did while on the phone with Leo, I desperately needed some sleep

After saying what I did while on the phone with Leo, I desperately needed some sleep. So I passed out in my bed and enjoyed a dream about Halle Berry and fine ass Beyonce. This shit was just about to get good when I felt someone get in the bed with me.

"Hmm, I knew you missed me" I whispered with my eyes closed. Leo must have come back early. I wrapped my arms around the body expecting to feel his muscles and the ass that I've come to appreciate but, all I felt was bones and air.

"What the hell?" I whispered opening my eyes to see Leslie laying next to me smiling

"Good morning" she whispered.

"Get the fuck out" I stated.

"Why? Leo isn't here. I know that you miss me. You just need to be reminded" she hummed straddling my waist.

"Okay, so you wanna play?" I muttered looking up at her.

"Come on Jay. My brother won't have to know" she mumbled.

"I said get the fuck out asap!" I snapped pushing her so she fell off me and onto the floor. I got out of the bed and turned the light on. Leslie groaned in pain and sat there looking at me like she was stupid.

 Leslie groaned in pain and sat there looking at me like she was stupid

"Why are you acting like this? You and I would be so good together. Leo doesn't deserve to be with you. We had a child together and we can again" Leslie breathed.

"I don't want anything to do with you. Fuck! You are pissing me off!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry" she hummed standing up. I kept my eye on her as she began to move towards me.

"No. Stay back. What type of female keeps trying to fuck with someone that doesn't want they ass? Desperate and miserable ass hoes, that what. I tried to be nice" I told her.

"You were never nice to me" she commented stopping and crossing her arms.

"Dammit, that isn't the fucking point. You keep fucking over your family. They give your ass multiple chances and you just keep messing up. They gonna get tired of your ass. Then your gonna have no one" I explained.

"This isn't about my family. This is about you and me" Leslie argued.

"There is no you and I. Get that through your thick skull. I wouldn't fuck you if God himself asked me. I'd just take the first elevator down to hell" I sighed.

"But before-" she started but, I cut her off.

"I told you I was fucked up. I swear you must of rode that short ass yellow bus to school. The one with a fucked-up tire and broken windows because you are extra special" I scoffed.

"Jaysean please" she begged placing her hands on my chest as she started to cry. I was about to push her off when Leo walked in.

"What the hell?" he said staring at me

"What the hell?" he said staring at me. Shaking my head I stepped away from Leslie.

"You know damn well this isn't what it looks like" I muttered.

"What are you doing here?" he questioned looking at his sister. She looked nervous as fuck.

"I was just talking to him" she whispered.

"Get out, now. I am too damn tired to deal with your bullshit" he grunted sitting down on the bed. She quietly left the room.

"Where the hell were you 10 minutes ago?" I huffed walking over to him.

"Sorry" he mumbled.

I took a seat beside him and watched as he took off his shoes and laid down, his head resting on my lap. Pulling out his hair tie, I let it loose. Slowly I ran my fingers through it.

"You really are tired" I chuckled.

"Yeah. We need to talk" he muttered.

"About what?" I asked even though I knew what he meant.

"You know what? You said you loved me Jay" he yawned.

"Nah. I don't recall this," I said.

"Stop playing. Did you mean it?" he questioned his voice getting soft. I glanced down and saw his eyes closing.

"Come on. Let's get that sexy ass in bed" I spoke tapping his shoulder. Leo slowly rose up. I pulled back the covers so he could get in. Once he was comfortable, I climbed in behind him.

"You never answered my question" he stated quietly.

"Yeah, I meant it. Now go to sleep" I laughed.

"Okay," he yawned before closing his eyes.

🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇

The next chapter will be the last one for this book BUT, I have decided that since y'all really like this book. I will be writing a sequel. It will be just as crazy as this one. Jaysean is going to be a whole mess including Leo.
What do you think? What are your thoughts on this chapter? How about the fact that Leo didn't say it back?

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇