🔘Chapter 5: Serving Hands In The Pool House

Jaysean's Pov

"Papí why did you have to go? I miss you" Gloria hummed through my phone

I was laying up in this room bored as hell so, I decided to hit her up for a little phone sex. She was one of the nastiest girls I know so, she would be down for it. I really needed to bust a nut and release some of this damn stress.

"My mom thought I'd be better down here or some shit" I groaned.

"Have you found any girls down there?" she asked.

"Nah. None of these girls can compare to you baby" I said gassing her up.

"Really?" she questioned all happy.

"Of course baby. Now why don't you say something sexy. Remind daddy of what he missing up there" I spoke licking my lips.

"I can't. I'm meeting Jackie at the courts. I'm sorry" she said causing me to roll my eyes. The only girls that hanged around the basketball courts were hit it and quit it's. Hell, I should know because that's were I met her at.

"It's cool. I'ma hit you up later" I groaned. Now that I knew I wasn't getting what I wanted, there was no other reason for me and her to be talking.

"Okay. Bye papí" she breathed.

"Yeah, deuces" I grumbled clicking on her ass.

Tossing my phone on the bed, I stood up. I was hungry so, I headed downstairs but, first I checked to make sure it was clear. The last thing I wanted was to be trapped in a fucking room with the white lady. Her ass still creeped me out.

"She left" a voice spoke causing me to jump.

After I calmed myself down from a almost fucking heartattack, I turned and saw Leo sitting on the couch. He looked to be chilling with a bag of Doritos on the table and gummy worms in his hand.

 He looked to be chilling with a bag of Doritos on the table and gummy worms in his hand

"Where did she go?" I asked pulling up my shorts before walking over.

"Work. She's a part time nurse at the hospital. Uses it as a break to get away from the house" he murmured watching me as I pushed his feet over and sat down.