🔘Chapter 9: Cooking Up Pettiness In The Kitchen

Leo's Pov

This dinner was a disaster and awkward as hell

This dinner was a disaster and awkward as hell. Between Jay and my mother, I just couldn't deal. I really wanted to kick Holden out the house and tell him to never come back. I mean he was putting forth effort but, it was an epic fail. This was why after we started fucking around I tried to keep him away from my mom. Maybe Jay was right when he said Holden was a sidepiece.

Then again fuck him or more like him fucking me. It was the only thing I could really think about at the moment. That damn kiss had messed up my head and the image of his body. Just so much dirtiest was going on up top stirring awake the down low. So, I wasn't really paying that much attention to the conversation until I heard Jay speak.

"Maybe Leo's boyfriend can join us" Jay suggested. By the smirk on his face I knew he was trying to be a smart ass.

"We aren't together. Holden and I are friends, that's it" I hissed.

"Um, the dinner was great but, I think I should be heading home. Goodnight" Holden mumured before getting up and walking out the house.

"Ass" I said looking at Jaysean who seemed very pleased with himself. I chucked up my middle finger before following after Holden. When I exited the house I saw him going over to his truck. I hurried and stopped him before he got in.

"Holden don't worry about that dinner. Honestly I was waiting for it to be over and Jaysean was just fucking with you" I spoke.

"I'm not pissed about that guy Leo. I'm mad at you" he groaned shooting a glare at me.

"What the hell did I do to you?" I asked shocked.

"You keep playing with me. You don't take me seriously" he sighed.

"Huh?" I mumbled confused.

"I'm in love you! I don't want to just fuck around anymore! I'm tired of it. The fact that you only see me as a friend is irritating. I'm always here so, why can't we be more" he exclaimed.

"Holden listen-" I started but, he cut me off knowing I hate that shit.

"Just fuck it. I'm done" Holden sighed.

"You can't seriously get mad at me because you caught feelings and I didnt. I thought we had an understanding" I groaned.

He just shook his head before getting in his truck and driving away. I waited a couple minutes before heading inside. My mom was stretched out on the couch with a blanket watching a movie.

"How did it go?" she questioned looking over her shoulder at me.

"Bad. I'm heading to bed" I murmured dragging myself up the steps.

Going to my bedroom I ,hopped in the shower and washed up. When I stepped out I changed into some comfortable clothes. I was pulling my hair up when a smell hit my nose. It took me a while to place it to memory but, when I did I went straight to Jaysean's room. I noticed there was smoke coming from underneath the door.