🔘Chapter 22: My Center In All The Dramatics

Leo's Pov

I remembered it like it was yesterday

I remembered it like it was yesterday. The day I realized my father was the shittiest man in all of Texas or at least to me. It was the day he graciously served my mother with divorce papers after letting her know about the year long affair he had having.

Not once in my twenty years of being on this earth have I ever saw my mom cry so much. The tears she shed were those of someone who was betrayed by the person she loved. It broke my heart to see the person I percieved to be the strongest, break down at the hands of a person she trusted. That day my mother lost her husband and I lost the image of the father I once had.

I became my mothers shield through the course of months that followed. I stood by her side as they divided up all the assets and he left the house. She didn't fight him for anything. The ranch was in her name and everything else she let him have.

My father became an deviant asshole in my eyes and I did everything to stay clear of him. I couldn't forgive him for ruining our family and turning Leslie against my mom. He was irrelevant in my life and I hadn't talked to him since I decided to stay with my mother permanently. So, to say I was shocked that said man was sitting in my living room at the moment was pissing me off.

"You good?"Jaysean asked quietly.

"I'm fine" I muttered.

"If you want me to believe that, you should sit your ass down" he spoke. I shot a glare his way but, it didn't faze him.

"I'm comfortable where I'm at" I said.

"He's right son. Why don't you have a seat?" my father said.

"I'm good. I'll sit down as soon as you leave. Don't let the door hit you on the way out" I responded.

"Leo, I don't want to do this. I haven't seen you in forever. Can't we just sit down and catch up. I am your father after all" he stated.

"You didn't seem to care that you were my damn father when you were fucking your slut, or when you broke up this family and moved upstate. Were you my father then?" I scoffed.

"Leo stop" Leslie whined but, I ignored her.

"That was between your mother and I. That had nothing to do with you or your sister" he hummed.

"Whatever. You can leave now. Go and crawl back into the sewer you crawled out of because like always your full of shit. I don't want you here and neither does my mom" I said.

"Well Leslie called me and now that I am here, I've decided to stay for a while" my dad said standing up and fixing his suit. He looked out of place in the homey living room. He didn't belong here anymore.

"Great, she called you so, that means you can take her ass with you when you go. She's been pissing me off since she stepped foot in here. The fact that you both think you have the right to come back here is funny as hell. We were doing fine without you and will continue to do so once you leave. So, do me a favor and kick rocks" I spat.

I was over this bullshit. She may be my sister and he may be my sperm donor but, that didn't mean I had to deal with them. Just cause we were blood doesn't mean I would willingly let you fuck me over. The hell I look like.

"Leonardo I will not deal with disrespect from my own child. You better talk to me like you have some damn sense" he demanded.

"If not, what you going to do?" I countered taking a step forward. He could try to touch me if he wanted. I'd lay his ass out on this carpet. I honestly didn't care, he deserved it.

"Don't test me boy" the man warned.

"Please" I snickered.

"Alright come on"Jaysean sighed standing up .

"No, I want to see what this asshole thinks he's going to do" I said.

"Bring your ass on, now! " he snapped in a voice that left little room for arguement and truthfully cause my dick to harden just a little. Reluctantly, I followed him upstairs and into his room. He closed the door behind us.

"You need to chill the hell out. No matter what he did, that's still your father" he murmured.

"I don't want to hear this" I grumbled taking a seat on the bed.

"You need to and count your damn blessings. Some people aren't so fucking lucky" Jay sighed and that's when I remembered what this day was to him. I felt like a total asshole. Getting up, I went over and hugged him from behind.

"I'm sorry" I hummed.

"I'm straight. I just need some more weed. Watching you come for your dad was funny as hell but, you know. I just need something to take my mind off it all" he confessed.

"Don't worry, I got you. Your not the only one that needs to forget right now" I mumbled before I began kissing down the back of his neck.

"Be careful, you over here starting shit" he laughed.

"I'm gonna finish it too" I whispered smiling. We needed this, to get lost in something that wasn't our family drama. To get lost in us.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Sorry it's been awhile. I lost track of time thankfully like the loyal readers you guys are, you brought me back. Thanks. So, Leo's father is here and he isn't happy. How do you think the mother is going to feel? Next more family drama and Jaysean's mother makes a visit. What do you think of this chapter?

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣