🔘Chapter 8: You Two Together or Nah?

Jaysean's Pov

"How is it down there?" my mom asked

"Good" I mumbled putting her on speaker and placing the phone on the sink. I had just got out of the shower because I needed to wash my hair so, right now I was in the middle of redoing my braids.

"I hope your not getting into trouble because I sent your ass down there for discipline not fun" she spoke.

"You sent me down here because you didn't approve of how I was living my life" I scoffed.

"Yeah because it only leads to two things, jail or the grave. I refuse to allow you to become like all the other boys in our neighborhood. I won't have my son gunned down or locked up" she told me.

"Yeah, you just rather send me all the way down here away from everyone I know" I commented.

"I wasn't put on this earth to be your friend but, your parent and sending your black ass down there was the right choice. So, keep the damn attitude" she snapped before hanging up.

Rolling my eyes I finished parting and braiding my hair. When I was finally done I pulled on a pair of boxer briefs and threw my towel in the basket. Picking up my phone I left the bathroom and entered the bedroom I was staying in.

"Took your ass long enough" Leo laughed from where he was laying on my bed.

"Oh you got jokes" I said.

"Yeah well" he muttered sitting up.

I smirked when I peeped him checking me out. Licking my lips, I went over to my bag and took out a pair of sweatpants, before putting them on.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sitting down beside him.

"We need to talk" he sighed.

"Oh really" I chuckled because I knew this had to do with earlier when I called him baby.

"Yes. First, I find out that you've messed around with guys and then you call me baby. What's up?" Leo questioned.

"Am I not making myself clear?" I mumbled staring at him.