🔘Chapter 3: Down In The Texas Heat

Jaysean's Pov

"You can wipe that look off your face. I don't care how pissed you are, this is what's best. You'll see" my mom spoke.

We were driving to the airport and ever since she told me about this bullshit I haven't said a word

We were driving to the airport and ever since she told me about this bullshit I haven't said a word. Most people probably wondering why I didn't just leave. Though I didn't agree with all of this, I knew my mom and I didn't want to hurt her. So, yes the hood nigga does have a heart. If anything was to happen to her or my little sister I'd go the fuck off.

I was going to go through with this because I didn't want her to worry about me anymore. After we lost my dad, she kind of fell apart for a while. During that time we were really struggling but, she never asked for a hand out and worked her ass off until we were back on our feet. I didn't want her to experience that again.

"We're here. Grab your bags while I get your sister" she said hopping out. Taking my backpack and duffle bag out the trunk I followed them inside. We headed to my terminal where my plane was boarding.

"Guess this is where you leave me to live with some strangers" I mumbled.

"I'm not going to argue with you about this. Your going to get your black ass on that plane" she said.

"You leaving Jay?" Melody asked. I placed my stuff on the ground and crouched to her height.

"Yeah I'm bout to go but, I'ma call and FaceTime you while I'm gone. Okay?" I hummed. She nodded as I pulled her into a hug.

"Okay you need to go before you miss your flight" my mom sighed. Standing back up I grabbed my stuff, but before I left I gave her a hug.

"I understand. Don't worry" I whispered.

She squeezed me tight before letting me go. I got in line while they checked my bag and shit. They weren't going to find anything because I was having my weed sent by mail. Don't ask me how because that was straight confidential. Sparing one last glance to my family I started to get on the plane. This ride was four hours so, I was definitely bought to catch some Z's and pray these people weren't country as hell.

⏩⏩⏩