🔘Chapter 2: Away You Go

Jaysean's Pov

I walked into the party and was attacked with the smells of weed, drinks, and sexy women

I walked into the party and was attacked with the smells of weed, drinks, and sexy women. It smelled like home. Smiling I headed to the smoke room where I knew Fuego would be. Just as I predicted he was layed back on a couch high as a kite.

 Just as I predicted he was layed back on a couch high as a kite

"Wat up nigga" he said when he saw me. I dapped him up and took the space next to him. He passed me the blunt in his hand and I took a hit.

"This shit good" I commented giving it back.

"I know. This loud got me feeling extra nice" he laughed.

"I can see that nigga. Alright I'ma go get me a drink and some pussy" I said standing up after taking a few more good ass hits.

Leaving the room, I headed to the kitchen which is usually where all the bitches be. Their either close to the alcohol or on the dance floor. I didn't feel like dancing until I had a few drinks in me.

*Please don't get offended by him saying bitches. I don't want any of you to feel disrespected.

I picked up a cup and poured me some Hennessy. This shit was bound to have me fucked up for real. Taking a sip I smiled as the the familiar burn in my throat. I was enjoying my drink when I noticed this baddie walk through the door. She was real sexy in the face with a little bit ass so, of course I had to go up to her.

 She was real sexy in the face with a little bit ass so, of course I had to go up to her

"Hey" I said flashing her a smile.

"Hello" she spoke eyeing me up and down.

"You wanna dance sexy?" I asked and she nodded.

I pulled her onto the dance floor and just chilled while she grinded all over me. She had herself a little rythym and at this point the weed and Hennessy was kicking in so, I was having a good ass time.

We headed upstairs and I laid some pipe in the white girl, had her screaming and shit. It was kind of annoying so, I hurried and caught my nut before getting out of there. She seemed like the kind that got attached to a quick fuck and I wasn't for that. The rest of the night was lit. I was having a good time but, then police came busting through the door and that's when we all scattered like roaches when the lights came on.

I'm not ashamed to say I pushed a few people down as I jumped out the back room. I was tore up but, them nigga instincts kicked in real quick. You know that feeling almost every black person gets when they see the popo. It's the you better start booking it because they either gonna shoot you or lock your ass up.

Hopping over the back fence I sprinted down an alley. Not once did I look back because shit like that is how you get caught. I wasn't going to be like that white girl in almost every movie made that tripped after everyone told her ass not to. Then she has the nerve to scream for help like it's every man for themselves motherfucker.

When I made it back to my house I pulled out my keys and went inside breathing all heavily. There was no way I was making up the steps so, I pulled off my shoes which took more effort than usual and passed out on the couch.

⏩⏩

The next morning I woke up with a big ass headache but, to the smell of bacon. Slowly I got up and went into the kitchen. My little sister was at the table coloring while my mom was making breakfast. The sound of her slamming the pans made my head feel like a sledgehammer was hitting it.

"Ma can you please chill with the noise" I groaned leaning up against the counter.

"Boy this is my damn house and I pay the bills. I'll do what I want. If you weren't out drinking and smoking all night you wouldn't be looking like the hot ass mess you do now" she replied.

"Whatever ma. I'm sorry" I murmured.

"It isn't whatever Jaysean. I'm tired of this. You've pushed me to my limit. I won't alow you to keep digging yourself a hole that eventually you won't be able to get out of" she sighed.

"Fine, I'll do better" I said.

As I went to leave the kitchen I noticed some suitcases by the door. Looking back at my mom she was handing something to me. I took the paper and saw it was a plane ticket to Austin, Texas.

"My foster sister Lisa owns a ranch down there and she said you could live with her. I don't want you in these streets anymore so, your leaving today" she told me.

"No. You can't just send me away. What the hell?!? I'm not going down there" I snapped.

"Yes you are. Your getting your ass on that plane or so help me. I'm done with stressing myself out worrying about you. I have to take care of your sister. Being down there will help you stay out of trouble" my mom.

"You really going to do me like this" I mumbled.

"You put this on yourself. We're leaving in an hour" she spoke before walking away. I felt like an ugly step child but, I kinda understood where she was coming from. Though I didn't like it.

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

As promised a new chapter. I can't wait to write the next one where Leo and Jay meet. It will be interesting. Also a little side note, Jaysean will be the more of the two. What do you thinks going to happen when he arrives?

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊