|29|~ Teach Me How To Grovel~

Start from the beginning

My wolf might have been right when she said that he is messing with my head. His actions are just too good to be true.

It's like we stepped into a different universe and I don't know how to feel about that. Cyrus is unpredictable. It's kind of scary. Okay, it's really scary! He's like a box of chocolates you never know which Cyrus you're going to get. That frightens me.

Maybe, I should make a run for it, I think to myself as I take in my new surroundings. From what I can see it appears that we're inside of some fancy sleek matte black sports car. That's completed with all black tinted windows, luxurious all black leather seats and a clean all black interior.

I hate to admit it but the car is super cool and the outside scenery is beautiful. It's snowing outside and there are untouched snow covered hills all around us.

It appears that we are miles away from civilization, possibly in the mountains somewhere.

I don't have the slightest clue about where we are exactly. So there goes my ridiculous thought of running away.

Not to mention the fact that Cyrus is speeding down the deserted state way, driving like a bat out of hell. Whelp, technically he is a bat who came straight out of hell if you really think about it. So, I supposed that explains his need for speed. My eyes roam back over to peak at my highly suspicious acting mate.

He is all freshened up. Now, wearing a crisp black V-Neck paired with some expensive skinny black jeans, an expensive black leather jacket and some all black combat boots. Even when he's dressed down he's dressed to express and looks so goddamn sexy. It's really such a shame.

Where did he even get those clothes from anyway? My eyes scan over my attire. It appears that I have also been freshened up.

Darn it I've must have been done for the count.

I'm now wearing a way too big all black velvet sweater which looks like a sweater dress on me paired with an expensive leather jacket and some cozy fuzzy socks. I smell like him. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who dressed me or who clothes I'm wearing. The only question remains is when did he dress me? Oh, my Goddess! He dressed me, again.

"Why do you keep undressing me," I ask him, before I could realize how ridiculous I sound. Why do you keep undressing me? Really, Embry!

What I should have said is why do you think it's okay to invade my privacy, and that's its not cool that you undress me in my sleep. No one ever said that I wanted you to see me naked, but I can't because just thinking bout Cyrus seeing me naked is making me blush. I turn to look out of the window to prevent him from seeing my tinkled in pink rosy cheeks.

"Because based upon your facial expression you don't really have a problem with me seeing you naked," he tells me, making me blush harder. Darn him!

"Plus, I figured that you would feel better in a fresh set of clothes," He states. "Was I right?"

Yeah, you were but....

"I also washed your body from head to toe," he tells me, stopping my train of thoughts. "You are mine, Embry and I take care of what is mine. You are my beloved," points out Cyrus with a shrug of his big and broad shoulders and I hate to admit it but his words make me blush harder.

"Your body was made for my eyes. So it doesn't matter if I see you naked or not, Sunshine," He says flashing another cocky grin.

Meanwhile, my face is tickled pink and his face is tickled in nothing but amusement.

"Oh, and you don't have to hide your blush from me baby," Cyrus dares to say. You look beautiful when you blush," he declares and now every inch of my body minds well be considered to be a pink crayon. I'm officially tickled pink.