A Queen Never Bows...

Start from the beginning

"Do you all listen to yourselves? Me? I am no one, I am nothing, I can't and don't want to stand next to him. I almost hate this guy even if he is my King and you forget that I am not his mate, thanks Goddess!" I say through my teeth and yes...

I want to disappear right here and now. I am a fucking, terrible liar, the biggest I know and I hate myself for lying but I can't do otherwise, I can't risk it and I am impressed because I was never able to lie that easily.

I am turning into a monster because of the asshole!

Burn in hell Daniel and I am sure I will keep you company because of what you make me do!

God! At least Destiny is on my side and encourages me this time, she agrees with the way I am handling it!

"Why are you talking like this for yourself baby? You are the most remarkable woman I know and they all love you! He might rejected his mate but I am sure than everyone would love to have a Queen like you. You have everything that it takes. And I will tell you again that last night he was extremely worried, we didn't want to leave him alone because he couldn't sleep but then we saw Aiden and he went with him so we left and they went for a walk..." Ellie says but once I listen to her last words I do my best not to jump up and start screaming.

The asshole!

Calm down Diana... Now everything makes sense, he really wants to know about me, as Diana I mean, this wasn't random, he found the opportunity, he is clever and unpredictable but...

Guess what!

I am a devil when I want something so let's play...

"Anyway, can we please forget about it now? I do not want to talk about it and now with the incident and the dress I... I think I am coming to the ball tomorrow so we need to go to a beauty salon today once I am done with Aiden and others and choose our teams. Are you in?" I say wanting to change the subject and also find the opportunity to stay alone (I want to go to a salon also so...).

"Yeah and I need to go for shopping as well. We can go to the mall, right?" Andrea says and we all nod.

"Great! We need to decide about our hair and makeup for tomorrow..." Peyton adds excited.

"My ladies get ready to become goddesses! Tomorrow night everyone's eyes will be on us!" Ellie states with a victorious expression and we all laugh.

And now things are about to get tougher...

~about two hours later~

I am going up and down in Landon's office with him sitting on his chair behind his desk waiting for Hunter to come.

We just finished with the teams and I am happy to say that I managed to take Hunter as my right hand with Parker being the third in command and Ellie the forth. Aiden took Thomas as his second in command and Peyton and Andrea as the third and forth.

Yes, we made it and we are all pleased but after what Ellie told me about last night I am worried and this is why I asked from Land and Hunter to have a meeting before I leave with the girls to go at the city for shopping and pay a visit at the beauty salon.

"Can you tell me why you are so frustrated? What happened?" Landon asks me worried yet confused and I sigh nervously.

If I could kill someone I would!

As the time passes and I think about what Ellie told me I feel like drowning.

If Aiden told him his suspicions that I am alive and not dead then I am not only fucked but already dead!