A Queen Never Bows...

Start from the beginning

"Baby what is it? Why are you crying now?" Peyton asks me worried and pulls me in her arms without finding any resistance from me.

And I just realized that I am already crying.

Shit!

"What is it sweetheart? I am sorry if I said anything wrong!" Ellie says apologetically and join me and Peyton with Andrea for a big hug.

"Why are you crying Iris? You can trust us, we are here for you." Andrea whispers caressing my back.

"It's just that I..."

I can't continue because I can't tell them about Grayson and also I am feeling and thinking so many things that I don't know what to say first.

"Can we sit please?" I ask weakly and they all nod and we sit slowly on my bed with me in the middle.

I wish I could tell them everything, they all love me, in these two weeks we created so strong bonds with each other that I can't imagine my life without them from now on and not only them but with the boys as well.

Anyway, they deserve an answer...

"I miss home, my family, my pack, my friends and I am too overwhelmed and stressed these last days and now with this... Jayden is like my older brother, I hope I will be able to tell you everything after we leave but please don't pressure me anymore about it. He just wanted me to have fun because I didn't want to attend the ball tomorrow night. I am moved and a mess right now..." I say weakly and they nod and smile in sympathy with Peyton caressing my cheek.

"Do you feel stressed because of Daniel?" Ellie asks suddenly after some seconds and I gasp.

What the fuck now?

I am sure I am fainting and I have the most hilarious expression there is because the three of them change some weird looks with each other and then lock their eyes on me nervously.

Do they know? No, I am careful!

"What?" I ask so low that even I can't listen to myself.

"Iris, I will start thinking that you are blind or you are acting because only a blind person wouldn't have understood that he is too interested in you. It is more than obvious, the man can't hide it!" she replies seriously.

Focus and play the idiot Diana!

Or...

Try to find out if she knows more!

"Me and the King? Are you serious? First of all I don't like him at all, secondly he is playing and if he wants anything from me then it is just something quick and also you forget that he has the women he wants, he is a manwhore and I could never do anything with him." I say annoyed.

"Well... Look, I agree with you, we all do, I mean he rejected our Queen..." Ellie begins.

No this with the Queen again! It is tiring!

"... And he is really a manwhore but with you... He cares for you, last night he was asking about you, he wanted to know if I checked on you and he asked me to come and see if you were sleeping quite late. Jeremy put him in his place or else we would have woken you up." She continues thoughtfully.

"Girl, we all see it. Even Samantha knows it, that's why she hates you that much. He might slept with her last night and to be honest he is unforgivable for this if he really has feelings for you but we can't deny that he makes it clear that he likes you too much!" Andrea adds shaking her head in confusion.

"And he may want to stop sleeping around, he may wants to settle down with someone so..." Peyton says and pauses nervously not daring to continue as I let out a loud growl.