Now he is super angry. He came towards me and grabbed my bag before I could take it.

"Now dance here"

"I won't " was my reply.

"Do as I say. Otherwise, you will face consequences"

"I don't care," I said.

"So are you ready to face principal?" He asked with a smirk.

I shifted my gaze towards Adith who stood there calmly with an arrogant cold look watching me as he belongs to another planet.

"I am," I said

That red shirt opened my bag to take my mobile and started searching for something in it. I stood there calmly. Coz I know there is nothing on my phone, not even my pictures as I am not interested in it. Suddenly his smirk widens to see something on my phone. He raised his head from my phone.

"So are you ready to face your father?" He asked.

I stood there with a confused look.

"Does your father value your family name? What will he do when it's spoiled because of you? By seeing you the way they shouldn't see you?"

No.

No.

No.

He can't.

He should not do this.

My parents hate me enough for my liking. I can't earn more of their hatred. I will do whatever they say. My pain is enough for me.

"I will.." I am cut off when Adith said

"Stop," Adith said in a rude strong tone enough for his friend to not speak against his word and he took my bag and mobile from his friend and gave it to me.

"Go to your class," he said

I stood rooted in my place.

"GO" he yelled. Why is this man shouting at me?

I quickly turned to walk. I hear in back the voice of Adith saying his friend,

"Never involve anyone's family" in a stern voice.

I can't hear anything after that as I am running to class.

Thank god he saved me. Did he save me?

Or he would have done this to anyone?

Why is he angry?

Anyway, I am safe now just because of him. If not him what would I have done?

Thanks, Adith for saving me.

My lifesaver.

My crush.

My lo...

What did I say that word?

Oh god no no I should maintain a safe distance from him.

************************************

After that, I have been avoiding seeing him. But I will at least see him once a day. Just a coincidence.

My friends have been weird to me these days. They talk me rudely or mostly avoid me like I will snatch their food away from them. I can't seriously understand them.

Other side Aarav started enjoying his life as he is madly in love with another department girl so I rarely see him except during class hours. He will fly within a second after the bell. At least let him live his life.

************************************

College ended and I am on my way to the lab. It's compensation for not attending 2 lab sessions due to my fever which gets as a gift for playing in rain at the park.

After 2 hours of I am done with experiments. Finally going home. I heard voices near the corridor it felt familiar. I got near due to my curiosity and surprised to see Mila and Adith standing there both are talking. But with the look on their faces says they are not talking they are fighting with each other.

"Why are you not believing me it's she who done this"

" Why the hell would I trust you?" He asked.

"Because I know her better than you ever know," she said in a pleading tone.

He looks furious. The look on his face is can frighten anyone. Me too.

"She is doing this for a long time. She is just showcasing herself like that. I had already gone through this. Just only because of her I am in this state. Please believe me. She keeps on doing this so that my parents are torturing me because of the mistake I had ever done" she said crying.

But her parents would never do that to her as far as I know.

Adith is standing like a statue with a cold expression on his face. Even now he looks hot.

Girl, they are fighting you are telling that he is hot?

What can I do when he is this cute? I smiled at myself.

Before they could see me I got out of that place and also I don't want to involve in their problems.

Please vote and comment. If you like the book?