It started to get dark so Divya took Preeti home. She halfheartedly bid me bye.

I decided to spend some more time here as the climate is good.

I got home at 7 to see my dad's car parked, I started searching my dad with happiness to share my thoughts about college hoping at least I would get a cheerful response from him.

Once I spotted him talking with my sister I got near him and took a seat next to him.

"You can do whatever you want. But be safe beta" said my dad to my sister.

"Thanks, Dad," she said happily.

"Paa(dad) do you know how college is? I like it very much. Its.."

"Will you stop it?" My dad said angrily cutting me from talking gritting his teeth. What have I done to anger him?

"Just go to your room and don't come down" he ordered making me flinch in fear.

I got up from my place silently with a small fake smile and get into my room and locked it.  A tear made its way down my cheek.

I brushed it quickly and got into my bed with my iPod to do my research to improve my knowledge, the only way to keep myself away from the thought of my family who keeps on pushing me out of their world. After it seems hours I noted it's at half-past 10. My stomach is making weird noises. I am hungry.

I slowly went to the kitchen. I am not allowed to come here but I love cooking so I come here when no one is here. I make a bread toast with peanut butter as I am not in the mood to cook now. After I am done with it, I got my way back to my room to take shower and headed back to bed with my iPod as I am browsing, a broad smile form on my face because his face came in front of my eyes.

His smirk itself can make anyone fall for him.

With these thoughts, I fell into deep slumber.  __________________________________________________

As I am walking towards our class I see Aarav walking before me. I quickly ran towards him and hit his head with my hand.

He turned abruptly to scold, seeing me he smiled.

"You idiot, is it a way to greet a man in the morning?"

"Yes. And good morning" I said again hitting his head.

"Ouch it's painful idiot," he said caressing his head.

I laughed loudly.

"I will take my revenge janvi," he said.

"Ok," I agreed with a smile.

"I am hungry can we go to the canteen?" I asked.

"Sure come on," he said.

We reached the canteen. My eyes are searching for a person with unwanted beliefs but he is not there.

Aarav got my parota I smiled seeing it as I turned to see empty seats there, my eyes caught familiar eyes which I was mesmerized yesterday. There he stood in his black t-shirt with dark blue jeans with a black jacket. How can he look so handsome?

My eyes travel to his hand where another hand holds him by his arm, only then do I notice it's a girl and it's my friend Alisha who stood next to him in a crop top and shorts. It's normal for her to wear this dress. I can also see a boy next to him who is also handsome and Priya and Mila standing next to him. They started their flirting sessions.

"Hi Alisha," I said her not minding him.

But I can feel his eyes intensely staring at me. I wished my other friends too.

"Hi janvi," said Alisha smiling at me. Weird.

"Ah janvi this is Adith," she said pointing to him. So his name is Adith? Cute.

"And this is Rahul both are our seniors, final year," she said.

"Hi," I said to both. And Aarav too greeted them.

"Come on we can move," Alisha said to him and they got upstairs. I feel bad that I can't talk to him. But I am a little afraid that he is with them. And I don't like him being with them. Who wouldn't? Seeing their crush closely with their friends but not with them?

Haa did I say crush?

Yes, my mind said.

It's not faulting to have a crush na? So let it be.

But I have never had a crush on anyone. He is the first one. 'Yes that's why he is exceptional' said my heart.

Aarav dragged me out of my thoughts and made us sit on a bench.

"Do you know him?" I asked.

"Yeah. He is famous among girls due to his looks and boys due to his talent and sports" he said.

"And not to mention he is a playboy" he added.

"Ohhhh"

Is he a playboy?

I brushed away all these thoughts to enjoy my food.