She stands still for some time. A boy came towards them to tell them to go to the auditorium. Now I am got to go. I once again turned towards her to see her eyes, she is eager it seems. I got to the dressing room and changed my sports t-shirt and started practicing for upcoming matches. The court is placed outdoor so that it's fully surrounded by trees and small bushes around it and its near to the canteen so that it's easy for us during extra practice hours.

Our coach started giving instructions regarding our mistakes in the last matches and some advice to overcome them. I have been playing continuously so that sweat beads started to flow continuously making my shirt stick to my body. I have been playing for an hour as I hit ball forcefully it got out of the court and hits a girl who is sitting below the tree.

Is she hurt? I got closer to examine her then only I notice she is the same white kurta girl. She had her hands on her chubby cheeks with her mouth open to see the sandwich in the ground. Am I the reason? I asked myself. But her expression is unexplainable like I have killed her pet in front of her. She turned towards me with shocked expressions, with everything she does I find it cute.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"It's not my intention to hit you. Are you hurt anywhere? Is it painful?" I keep on asking her questions.

But she stands there without opening her mouth. Now I am irritated. So I got closer to her. She is too short when she is close to me.

"Are you listening?" I asked irritated.

"I am" she whispered and look down at her sandwich.

"You shouldn't have done this to it" she pointed to the ground.

"What?" I asked in disbelief. What is this girl? A kid?

"I am eager to eat it but you spoiled it. Now, what will I do?" She said with a sad face.

"Don't you had your breakfast?"

"I had but I want to taste it" she replied looking down.

"Buy one," I said and got the ball to go back.

A hand got the ball from me. I turned towards her angrily. But she is smiling.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked angrily.

"Sandwich " she replied.

"I don't have money now go get by yourself "

She took her bag taking the money she handed it to me. She wants me to buy it for her?

"Do you think I will?" I asked with a smirk.

She smiled slyly and take a small knife from her bag and take it towards football.

"Are you an idiot?"

"That I am. Now go get me sandwich" she said

I don't want her to do it. It's my favorite football. I can't lose it. So I got towards the canteen and ordered a sandwich. I watched her from here to see her playing with football tapping it in the ground. Girl, it's not a volleyball its football I thought.

But not anyone has ever ordered me like she does all they do is flirting. As I got a sandwich I took it towards her. Seeing me her smile widened she placed the ball near her and rubbed her hands. I gave it to her and take a seat next to her. I don't know why I did it.

She took it towards her mouth and stopped and turned to me to give a slice to me. I saw her in shock.

"Take it "

"No," I said not expecting her to share her favourite food with me, a stranger.

"You must be tired with practice so please take one piece, please " feeling dried out of energy I take it without any futher argument and started eating it.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you have to be at the auditorium?" I asked her. "It's boring there," she said to continue her eating.

"It's yummy," she said as she licked her upper lips. I shifted my gaze to her eyes suddenly. Its filled with happiness but something deep in it told me she is not happy.

"Why did you bring a knife to college?" I asked, who will bring it here? She looked at me with strange look.

Am I talking too much? But basically I have never initiated conversations with anyone but I want to keep on talking with her.

"For my safety," she said and throw the paper in the nearby dustbin. What danger will approach her to keep a knife with her? I questioned myself.

"Ok but it's college" she gave me a weird look, "who knows maybe you too will be dangerous right and this knife today brought back my sandwich" she grinned happily wiping her lips with a tissue paper.

"Are you my senior?" She asked further. I nodded.

"Ok senior bye" she took her bag and started walking away from me. I smiled at her, she is not other girls she never tried to flirt with me. Shit, I didn't ask her name. I got back to the ground to see my friends with a smirk on their faces. I ignored them and started playing.

Complete book is in Kindle...