Chapter 34 °ALL FOR YOU°

Sungyeol's pov
I stated what I was really planning to do as to keep us both warm after feeling how stiff Sooyun's body was in my grasp. After my statement about my intention, I could sense her body becoming relaxed. I tittered silently and then asked her "You really believed in what I said, My Toy?" She looked at me eyes widened and stuttered "Y-ye?" once again getting anxious. I suppressed my laughter and said "Since we are here alone, just the two of us...How about we heat us up by doing something ecstatic?" while moving my arm from her waist to her neck, snaking my arm around her neck.

She looked at me with eyes widened and a mixture of anxiety and fear glittering in them. I really wanted to enjoy teasing her and to see how she looked when she displays the fright that makes her look so innocent and of course cute. I really tried hard to convert my laughter into a smirk and began approaching her face with my eyes glued on her lips, pretending to kiss her. As if it was my intention while she was being trapped in my arm and couldn't escape my approach. When I was meters away from her lips, she placed her hands on my chest, preventing me from getting closer. So I grabbed her both hands with my free hand while moving further closer to her. She shut her eyes tight when my face was inches away from her's with her hands pleading for freedom from mine.

I couldnt continue my pretention any longer and uncontrollably chuckled eventually bursting out in laughter being extremely amused to see her frightened face up so close but ended up hissing in pain when the recovering wound on my cheek stinged. Seoyun shot open her eyes looking at me confused as well as shocked before she released her hand from my loose grip and softly grazed near the wound on my face worriedly asking "Does it still hurt, Yeollie?" I shook my head and answered "Ani! Na Kwenchana." I moved my head away from her's and leaned against the wall closing my eyes and said "My Toy! I'm tired and am gonna sleep now. So don't you dare move away from me. Arraso?" I heard her mildly humming before falling asleep completely.

I woke up with my whole body aching and an uncomfortable breath sound near my ear as my morning greet. I looked at sleeping Seoyun who was seated closer to me as I said, hugging herself with her legs folded while her head laid on my shoulder. I noticed her face being so pale while her breaths were kinda stuffy. I sighed understanding that she has acquired cold. So I slowly took my shirt that was used as a blanket by us last night and placed it around her shoulders to give her some minimal warmth to the least. She snuggled onto my shoulder gripping the shirt tightly still sleeping. I then looked for my mobile without disturbing her and grabbed it to check for the network.

Before I could unlock my mobile, I heard a banging on the door with my name being called out. It was Hoya's voice shouting out "Sungyeol-ah! Kogi isseo(Are you there)?" Seoyun woke up with the loud sounds and looked at me confused. I got up and ran to the door and banged it shouting "Howon-ah! Na yogi isseo (Am here)!!" I think Seoyun must've been completely awake as she came beside me asking "Someone has come?" I nodded saying "I heard Howonie's voice." She rubbed her eyes like a child and walked out of the room when Howon has opened it for us.

Seoyun's pov
I walked out of the room yawning and rubbing my eyes when the door was opened for us. Before my eyes were out of blurriness, I was pulled by my arm and my body landed on someone. I hugged the person back smiling when I understood it was none other than Xiongwei. She pulled away from me and said "Oh Aegi, actually you're a deadmeat today. Ajhumma has come he....." Before she completed, I heard my eomma's voice in a distance yelling "Yah! Park Seoyun!"

I saw her walking towards me, while I was framing my explanation in my mind. She stood in front of me and asked "Yah! Why are you so pale?" I smiled at her assuringly and replied in my hoarse voice "Ani eomma! Na Kwenchana!!" But contradictorily I sniffed to breathe properly through my stuffy nose. She sighed and looked past me asking "Seoyun-ah! Are they your friends?" I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around to see what my eomma was talking about.

That was when I noticed all the Infinite members to be standing there with a humble smiles and they bowed to my eomma. My eomma nodded to them and walked towards them asking "Are you guys friends with my atal?" Sungyeol answered "Ne Ajhumma!" smiling like a kid. My mom nodded and questioned "What are your names Ethura?" To which they introduced themselves to my eomma. I walked towards Gyu oppa and hugged his arm saying "Eomma he's my sweet oppa. Hamster Gyu oppa!" He looked at me smiling when my eomma said "Oh Chincha? Then Seoyun's Hamster Gyu oppa, I'm leaving my atal at your care when she's in the school premises." He nodded smiling widely and said "Kokchanghajimayo (don't worry) Ajhuma! I'll take care of my little bunny!" He then ruffled my hair while I was flashing a sweet smile to him and I noticed my eomma smiling her happiest pure smile ,looking at us, for the first time after my appa left us and said "Kurae Seoyun-ah! You should rest now. Xiongwei yah, can you inform your homeroom teacher about her absence for today?"

She nodded saying "I will Ajhumma!... Aegiya take care and I'll bring your bag to you later when I'm done with the school, so don't worry, arraso?" I nodded to her smiling and walked towards my eomma to leave this place so I can rest a bit at my home. She looked at me furrowing her eyebrows and asked "Kunthae Seoyun-ah, whose shirt is that?" pointing out at my shoulder. That was when I noticed Sungyeol's shirt to be wrapped around me. I removed the shirt saying "It is Sungyeol's ma. Chakamanyo I'll return this and be back." She nodded and I hurried towards Sungyeol saying "Yeollie! Chakaman!" as he was about to leave too. He turned around to look at me with his blank yet piercing gaze and I handed him the shirt saying "Kumovo Yeollie!" He just nodded grabbing his shirt and walked away with others.

While on our way to the home, my eomma questioned me "I was informed by Xiongwei that you were having a sleepover but you are in the school premises with a cold

While on our way to the home, my eomma questioned me "I was informed by Xiongwei that you were having a sleepover but you are in the school premises with a cold. Mind to explain?" I sighed and said "Eomma! We really did plan for a sleepover but I was locked up in the gym storage room yesterday." She looked at me worried and asked "You mean you were alone there the whole night?"

I bit my bottom lip and slowly said "Aniyo! Sungyeol was with me ma." She sighed relieved and said "Thank goodness. I was really worried." I looked at her confused and asked "Eomma! Aren't you worried that I was locked up in a room with a boy?" She shook her head softly smiling and said "Ani." I looked at her eyes widened questioning "Waeyo?"

She smiled at me and said "He looks like a good kid. I could say how gentle of a person he is looking at him offering his shirt to keep you warm. Seoyun-ah am really happy that you have made many friends other than Xiongwei. I won't have to worry about you getting hurt having your personality being changed!" I just sighed and turned to look at the sides through the window thinking 'Eomma! Its really hard to face problems every now and then but if my soft personality makes you happy, I would face anything just for you.'