.21

-Three months later-

"So how are you feeling today, Seokjin?" My therapist asked me.

"I'm feeling alright, I haven't had any nightmares in almost two weeks, so that's always good, I guess." I said to him, looking down at my lap.

"Do you still have panic attacks when you see someone that looks similar to him?" She asked.

I nodded, biting my lip. "I'm scared that he's going to escape out of prison somehow and find me. So every time I see a guy that looks like him, I have a panic attack." I explained.

"And we've talked about that, Seokjin, he's in a maximum security prison, he's not getting out." She said softly.

"I-I know, it's just...he's done so much to me and the look he gave me in the court room still haunts me." I said.

"That's why I want to help you overcome all of that, Seokjin, don't you want to be in a better mindset for those children you love so much?" She asked me.

"Of course I do, I'm doing all of this for them and myself." I said.

—————————

Yoongi's POV

"What are we gonna do with you, Yoongi? This is your tenth fight already." One of the orphanage workers said.

"That kid shouldn't have called my brother the 'R' word." I said, crossing my arms.

"If you keep getting into fights, we'll have to send you to another orphanage, away from your brothers." The orphanage worker said.

My eyes grew wide, but for only a second, I don't want them to see me look scared.

"That's not fair, my brothers need me." I said.

"If you keep this up, we'll have no choice but to do that."

I glared at them. "Then what do I do when those kids are calling my brothers bad names?"

"Then you tell one of us and we'll handle it."

"I did that already and they still called us bad words!" I said loudly, getting frustrated and upset.

"You need to lower your voice, Yoongi."

"Whatever, you're useless." I said, getting up and leaving the room.

I went back to the play room and sat with Jungkook, who was playing with the stuffed animals.

"Hey Kookie." I said, sitting with him.

"Yoonie!" He said before going over to sit in my lap and continued playing with the stuffed animal.

I smiled softly and just watched him play with the stuffed animal.

I looked over and my other brothers, seeing them doing their own thing. Hobi making up his own dance, Jiminie playing dress up with the girl costumes, and TaeTae eating crayons, a normal day for us here.

I thought about Mommy as well, I really hope he was coming back for us, I miss him and the food he made, the food here taste like cat poop. When mommy came to live with us, it was the only time I felt safe and happy, I know I'm not a good boy all the time, but even when I was bad, mommy still thought I was a good boy.

"I lost another tooth, Yoongi!" Hobi said, running over to me to show me his tooth. I smiled a bit and nodded.

"Cool." I said, playing with Jungkook hair as he continued to play with the stuffed animal.

"Are you okay?" Hobi asked.

"Not really, I'll be okay when mommy comes back." I said.

"But didn't she say-"

"She's lying!" I said, making Hobi flinch a little. I sighed and looked at him.

"I'm sorry, don't cry, come here." I said, opening my arms up to hug him, which he then hugged me and sat beside me.

"Do you think mommy will come back for us?" Hobi asked.

"Yes he will, I know he will." I said.

"Do you still think about daddy?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Stop asking me stupid questions, Hobi."

"It's not stupid!"

"It is."

"No it's not!"

"Shh! You're gonna get us sent to the timeout room again." I said.

Hobi pouted and turned away from me. I hated when any of my brothers are mad at me, so I knew I had to make Hobi happy again.

"I'm sorry, I just don't like talking about daddy. He hurt mommy, so now I hate him." I said.

"I hate him too, his a bad daddy and should stay with the bad people in jail." He said.

I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah he should."

It was quiet, just the sound of Jungkook babbling and TaeTae nibbling on the crayons.

"I hope mommy comes to see us on my birthday, that's all I want for my birthday." He said.

I nodded and smiled softly. "Me too, Hobi, me too." I said, looking down at Jungkook, who was asleep on my lap. I got up carefully and picked him up, kissing his head.

It was up to me to take care of my brothers, everyone else, even the workers, are really mean, so it's up to me to be a big brother and take care of them.

————————

Another short chapter, I'm so sorryyyy, the next chapter will hopefully be much longer and a lot better.

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️