.11

"Good Morning, Mommy!"

I jumped out of my sleep and looked around to see all of the children in my bed. I slowly sat up, looking at them a little confused.

"Good morning, sweethearts, why are you up so early?" I asked tiredly.

"We missed you." Hobi said, coming over and hugging me. I smiled softly and hugged him back, kissing the top of his head.

"Why would you miss me? I'm only across the hall from your bedroom." I asked, playing with his soft black hair.

"I haven't seen you since dinner time, I'm sorry me and Yoongi were bad, we won't do it again, right Yoongi?" He asked, looking at Yoongi.

"Yeah, we won't do it again." Yoongi said, coming over to hug me too.

I looked over at the other three, motioning them to come over and join the hug, which they quickly did. I smiled and kissed all of their heads.

"We love you, mommy." I heard Jimin say.

I smiled and just  kissed his head.

"Thank you for loving me." I responded back.

-----

I cooked everyone breakfast, including Nameless, who was quiet the whole time.

Good, stay quiet, you fucking bastard.

I sat down and helped Jungkook feed himself, praising him when he uses the plastic spoon to get the food into his mouth.

"Good job, Kookie, you're eating like a big boy now!" I cheered quietly, not wanting to be too loud.

"I'm a big boy!" Jungkook cheered loudly.

I smiled and started eating some of my food as well.

"Th-Th-The food i-i-is good, m-mommy." Taehyung said.

"Thank you, Taehyung." I smiled.

"The orange juice is good too, mommy." Jimin said.

I chuckled quietly. "Thank you, Jimin."

"You look beautiful today, mommy." Hobi said cheerfully.

"No fair! I wanted to say that! You always steal my words!" Yoongi whined.

"Thank you, Hobi and Yoongi, you two are very kind." I told them quickly, not wanting to start anymore fights.

"You're welcome, mommy!" They both said at the same time.

I smiled and nodded once, then went back to eating.

"So, Seokjin, how did you like the silent treatment yesterday?" He asked.

I looked at him, a bit confused at his question. I wasn't sure if there was a right or wrong answer to this question, so I took a moment to answer his question.

"It was terrible." I lied.

"And why is that?"