.05

Warning: nonconsensual sex

-----

It took me until noon to finish the list. I cleaned everyone in the house, did the laundry, cleaned all of the childrens' rooms, cleaned Nameless's room, and took care of Jungkook.

Jungkook was such a happy child, a very good child too. He took his bath with no problems and is now eating his lunch like the good boy he was.

"Mommy, where is daddy?" He asked, in his cute little voice.

"At work, sweetheart."

"Otay." He said, but then asked another question a few seconds later. "Where is TaeTae?"

"At school."

"I go to school too?" He asked.

"Nope, not yet." I said, smiling and ruffling up his damp hair.

It was quiet for a few seconds, until more questions came out if the toddler's mouth.

"Mommy, do you wuv daddy?" He asked.

I froze, not making eye contact with the toddler.

"Umm..." I started. "Sure, I love daddy." I lied, gritting my teeth a little.

"Good, I wuv daddy too!" He said excitedly, finishing off his sliced strawberries and bananas. He pushed his plastic plate towards me when he was finished.

"I am full, mommy." He said.

I smiled sweetly and took his plate. "Okay, finish your juice too, okay?" I said, before going over and washing off the plate.

Suddenly, I heard the front door open. I looked around the corner and saw Nameless, looking very stressed.

"Daddy's home!" Jungkook said excitedly, before carefully climbing off the chair and running to his daddy.

Nameless put on a smile and picked the toddler up, burying him in hugs and kisses.

"Hey, my little bunny, were you good for mommy?" He said.

"Yes, daddy, very good." The toddler said, with the biggest bunny smile.

"That's good, how about daddy takes you upstairs and reads you one of your favorite stories?" He asked, smiling down at the toddler.

"Yes please!" Jungkook said cheerfully, hugging his daddy as he gets carried upstairs.

I smiled a little, then turned around to finish washing off the plate, then put it on the dish rack.

After that, I went to the laundry room and put all the dry clothes on the laundry basket, so I could fold them and put them away. Before I could bend over and pick the laundry basket up, I feel hands on my waist, making my whole body freeze.

"You can do this later, baby, come upstairs with me." Nameless said, as he placed gentle kisses on my nevk and shoulder. I wanted to move away, but I was frozen in place.