.22

-Six months later-

I couldn't live in my house anymore, there were too many memories in there, plus I felt like it was time to move somewhere else, somewhere bigger, somewhere that I can create new memories, better memories.

I still haven't went to the bakery since that day and even thought about closing it down. Ever since the day I came back home, I just didn't have a love for baking anymore, I don't feel like the same person I was several months ago.

It's crazy how your life can change within in just two weeks. You go from being this happy person that just wants to spread love and positivity, to this messed up ball of nothing that just wants to hide away from the world.

But I'm working on it, I'm trying to get better for myself and for the children, but it's so hard when I have nightmares of him breaking into my house and trying to kill me, and it's hard when I can't even go anywhere without seeing a guy that looks like him and having a extreme panic attack.

I take medication for all of these problems, but half of the time, they don't even work, so I don't even bother taking them half of the time.

I want to get better, I really do, but it's always easier said than done.

—————————

Hobi's POV

My birthday was a few months ago, I was still a bit upset that mommy didn't come to see me, but I understand that he may have been busy doing grown up stuff.

"Yoongi, do you think mommy will come see us soon, it's been a billion years." I asked while eating my lunch, which was only a bologna sandwich and chips.

"I don't know, Hobi, if mommy wanted to see us, he would've came to see us already." He said.

I frowned and looked down at my lap. "What if mommy moved away?" I asked, tearing up.

"He didn't, I know he didn't." He said, but I can tell he really didn't know.

I nodded and wiped my tears away. "I just want mommy back, I miss his hugs, and his kisses, and his food." I said with a pout.

"I know, Hobi, me too." He said softly.

I sighed and looked over at the twins and Jungkook, seeing them play with their food.

"Do you think the twins miss mommy too?"

"Of course they do, especially Jimin, he asks about mommy more than you do." He said.

"What about TaeTae?"

"TaeTae doesn't like to show that hes sad, just like me."

"Don't you ever cry because you miss mommy?"

"Sometimes."

I nodded, looking down at my untied shoes. I still didn't know how to tie my shoes and Yoongi won't teach me how to tie them.

"I'm not hungry anymore."

"Me either."

"Wanna throw our food away and go to the play room?" Yoongi asked me.

"Yes please." I said before picking up my tray and throwing it in the trash can.

I remember when me and Yoongi would help mommy clean up the kitchen. Mommy always tried to make it fun for us, so it want boring. I miss that a lot, I miss everything.

————————

I'm sorry for the long wait and that the chapter is short, I'm trying to focus on my newer stories right now, but I had time to finish this chapter up tonight.

Comment and vote!!

Apryle❤️