My mouth dried out immediately when I recognized her outfit before the anger started to seep into my veins when I saw Ben grasping her hips so tightly against him. I had to do a double take to make sure it really was her but I’d know that face anywhere.

Her body was mine. She used to dance like that privately for me, no one else used to see her. But as her hips grinded against his I noticed just how many guys were checking her out right now. When I looked to the right, two guys from the bar already had their attention focused directly on her and I wanted to punch them for even fantasizing about her. I wanted to punch Ben for touching her like that. But more importantly, I wanted to punch myself for losing her.

            I thought about going over there and just surprising her out of nowhere to tell her I was here but what good would it do? As I’m watching her dance on him I realize she’s already gone. She’s no longer mine and Ben has her now. The thought of it makes me sick.

            “Too bad she’s taken.” Khalil laughed when he followed my gaze to what I was looking at. “I mean damn, imagine what she looks like naked.”
            My anger increased slightly once he said what he did but he doesn’t know that’s Sophia because it hardly even looks like her. I’ve never seen her with her hair in such a high ponytail in my life or with her makeup done up like that but I wish I could tell her how beautiful she looked. I wish I were the one taking her home tonight.

            I also wish I could pull on that ponytail and make her scream my name like I have many times before.

            “That’s Sophia.” I groaned and leaned back more so I could watch her every movement, my eyes never leaving her body. “God damn she looks good.”
            “That’s her?” He asked. “I never pictured her as the clubbing type. I mean, from the pictures I’ve seen of her at least.”
            “She’s not the clubbing type.” I sneered. “It’s probably that prick that made her come here with him. She doesn’t like this type of stuff. She’d rather cuddle and watch a movie. At least I think. Maybe I don’t know her anymore.”

            I couldn’t help but look at her and notice how much she’s changed over the past year. She looked happy. She looked so happy and that crushed me because I thought that maybe she was just as depressed as I was. I thought she cried at night like I sometimes did and she wanted me with her like I wanted her with me. As I watched her dance on him, it then hit me that it’s not too late. She’s not engaged to Ben, they aren’t technically even official. That means I still had a chance.

            But when I went to move my body it’s like I couldn’t move. Time was standing still as I watched her and it was like the distance between us was too much. I wanted things to go back to the way things were and I wanted to kiss her and hug her so tightly but I know that couldn’t happen. If I go over there I would look like an idiot. What was I going to say? Was I going to ask how she’s been after I cheated on her? My idea was stupid. If I didn’t have a plan then it would be useless.

            “What the hell are you sitting here for then?” Khalil shouted. “Go dance with her.”

            Dancing. That’s exactly what I needed to do with her. We couldn’t exactly speak to each other right now but I know that the many times we’ve danced together before it spoke the things neither of us could say. Ben looked like a damn stiff board with her dancing on him like that. I mean honestly, she was grinding on him with more rhythm than I’ve ever seen a girl have and he wasn’t even grabbing her ass. At least give the girl a little pleasure Ben.

 I smirked to myself when that sentence formed in my head.

            “You’re right.” I said and stood up. “I’m just being-“

            All feeling left my body when her lips crashed against his and literally stuck her tongue down his throat. I have no idea what’s gotten into her. I don’t even know who this is. She never would have pulled a stunt like that when we were together and I don’t know why she’d be pulling it with Ben when clearly he didn’t know how to dance to save his life.

            The only thing I felt was anger but when he pulled away and whispered something in her ear I knew this was my only chance. She was alone on that dance floor now and the only way to make her stay with me was for me to prove myself to her. Maybe I didn’t have to prove all of myself to her with words, maybe I could prove some of myself to her with my dancing.

            Immediately heading onto the dance floor, I looked around for Ben but once I didn’t see him I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, praying and hoping she wouldn’t notice that it was me. She was a smart girl though apart from anyone else I’ve ever dated so I wouldn’t doubt it if she noticed.

            “Y-You’re back so soon.” She giggled and that’s when I caught on that she was drunk. She was stumbling slightly as she tried to keep up with the music and it kind of made me smile because I’ve never exactly seen her drunk before. This douchebag must have wanted to get her wasted so he could take advantage of her and that made me sick to my stomach.  

            I didn’t respond, I just pulled her roughly up against me and moved my hips with hers, trying everything to not get hard from the way she was pressed up against my body. My fingers gently brushed her ponytail to one side of her shoulder so I could press my lips against the side of her neck, making her gasp slightly and tilt her head to the side. This was her weak spot but Ben didn’t know that because Ben doesn’t know her. I know her and she’s mine.

            “F-fuck.” She moaned slightly and I swear to god it took everything for me not to smack her ass or take her right in the bathroom here in this club. I know she thinks it’s Ben but the secret will come out eventually that it wasn’t him. Whether she finds out or not that it was me I’ll never know but I want to go home with nobody else but her tonight.

            I sunk my teeth into her flesh and tugged the skin between my teeth, letting out soft grunts into her from how horny I was. I hated that I couldn’t talk to her and I hated that I couldn’t tell her how down right beautiful she looked tonight. I didn’t like the fact that I couldn’t spin her around and tell her I loved her and then she’d laugh and I’d pull her closer to me. I was enjoying myself too much but I know it’d all come to an end soon.

            Sure enough, I saw Ben bobbing through the crowd to try and get back to her so I quickly leaned in and pressed my lips to her cheek gently. I wanted to savor the feeling of her skin, the way it was slightly damp from all of the sweat she was working up and the way the lights made her look like she was some sort of angel right here in this club.

            I wish I could stay and I wish I could call her mine but unfortunately some things in life don’t work out the way we want them to. One thing’s for sure though. She won’t be leaving this club tonight without me going with her. 

A/N:

JOPHIAAA!!!!!!!!!!
NEXT CHAPTER GETS EVEN BETTER.

SWEET JESUS

HOW ARE YOU EFFING FEELING RIGHT NOW?!

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY HOLY FRICK.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER? :) :) :)
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

Twitter: @ believeeexoxo

Instagram: @ drxwsdeanna