Chapter 24 is available but not here

Hello everyone!
It's been more two years since I updated anything on Wattpad and was completely inactive here. I want to apologize for this. I know some of you are really angry at me for not updating so long (I read some of your scary comments lol), but believe me I have my own personal reasons. Something happened that time and it made me lose interest in reading and writing story. I lost all my motivation to continue writing since I had more pressing issues to deal with that time.

I am still struggling those personal issues but for some time I wanted to resume my writing. So when another online reading platform offer to give me little financial support for posting my stories there I finally found a new motivation to keep writing. This ways my mind is not making me think that the things I work so hard to write are worthless.

Long story short, I will be updating 'The Rejected Alpha' there. I already posted chapter 24 and will upload more chapters soon. Also reading books in that platform is completely and absolutely FREE. To read the new chapter click on the link in the comment I have right over there ⬇️⬇️⬇️. If this link in the comment section is not opening, please click on the link at the top of my profile here.

Now this online reading platform is called Inkitt and I think most of you already know about it and have an account. If you want to support this story and want me to continue writing it, please consider clicking on the link I wrote at the top of my Wattpad profile info and download the app. And then follow my Inkitt profile and add this book to your reading list there.

This way you will be supporting my work without spending any money.

Lastly I am sincerely sorry for inconveniencing you with all these nonsense when all you want to do is read the next chapter. So I will end it soon lol.

Thanks for reading my boring monologue this far. Hope I will be seeing you on Inkitt in few minutes. Until then bye. Have a nice day!

P. S. If you want to reread this book (in case you forgot the story or just want to read it again), please read the Inkitt version where I did some editing myself and added some new informations.
16/09/2019