Chapter 6: Meeting him

Luis's P.O.V
"I am Daegan Belville, the Alpha of Bloodriver pack."

He answers my father with a powerful alpha voice that is so dominating that it makes every head in this area to turn at his direction.

My jaw drop in shock. I can't believe that I was actually wondering around with the Alpha of world's most fearsome pack. He doesn't even have the arrogant aura most of Alphas seems to have.

I heard a growl and look up to see Drake glaring at Daegan.

"Believe me boy I would not do that if I were you.", Daegan warns him in cold voice.

"Drake!", my father warns Drake. Then he gets his attention back to Daegan.

"Sorry for my son. You see he is too young, so please take no offence in his action.", He tried to divert Daegan's attention from Drake.

"Nobody is too young to die. Please make him educated about being respectful towards other Alphas other wise I am sure your pack will be in trouble when he becomes the alpha.", he tells him politely.

"You think you know everything.", Drake suicidally tells him with a mocking voice.

"Don't forget that you are on my land. It only takes my single order to cut you into small pieces and throw those into the Pacific.", Daegan inform him coldly with a sadistic smile while using his powerful alpha voice. I feel a shiver of fear runs through me. I look toward Drake to find him hiding behind my father now.

Finally satisfied with himself, Daegan clear his throat and looks toward my now very pale father and gives him a sweet innocent smile.

"You see I came here to inform you about a meeting we are having with all alphas at 7 p.m.", he informs my father politely.

"Thank you for informing me.", my father replies him. Although he tried very hard to not show his dislike for Daegan in his voice but I can say he doesn't like him threating his beloved 'son'. But I am glad that he knows better than to show any disrespect towards him.

"No problem. Also as you already know, omegas were never allowed to be here, in our festival but this year is a exception. Please make sure your omegas wear the uniforms we already store into your temporarily home while in Iezala.", after saying this he quickly walks away from us without waiting for any reply. I feel a weird pull toward his direction. It hurts to see him go away not even giving me a single glance.

Daegan's P.O.V
I run away from him as fast as possible. Who was he? He didn't tell me his name. He didn't even utter a single word. What if he can't talk? After all he was using sign language.

It really bothers me that someone so beautiful can't talk and I can never going to hear his beautiful voice.

Beautiful!? Why the hell I am thinking about him this way in first place anyway? I never felt attraction towards any male and there is no way in hell I am going to start now.

This is the effect of not getting laid for three months. Perhaps it is the longest time I ever live without having sex after turning 16.

But what I don't understand is why I felt electricity running through my hand when I touched his arm. I heard about feeling this way when you find your true mate, but peoples also tell that your mate's scent will be the most delicious scent you ever smelled. Oddly enough I didn't smell any kind of scent coming from him which is very odd because I never meet a werewolf without any scent.

Why the hell now I am thinking about him being my mate anyway? For Gods sake Daegan, he IS a GUY. My mate CAN'T be a MAN. I am losing my mind and I can't afford this when I have a big responsibility on my shoulders.

"Alpha! The alpha of Timber wolf pack wants to meet you now to discuss about the attacks they are having on their northern boundary. I think she will request our help to protect their land," my beta Jake informs me.

Yes, I really don't have time for some unnatural thoughts. I should forget about everything I felt today.

"Alright then, let's go there to meet her," saying that I leave my room with a new resolve.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Guys, please tell me your opinion about my story. There are many views but none of you gave me a vote or comment. This is my first book and English is not even my first language so how the hell I am supposed to improve myself if none of you guys tell me anything 😥. I am not even studying properly to get more time to write this story😔.
10/10/2016