Chapter 19: Alpha

Luis's POV
"All my fellow Alphas, I would like all of you to meet Alpha Andréa Wadsworth, my mate and your Queen."

Suddenly Daegan announces while using his powerful alpha voice. My head snap at his direction and I see him smiling at that girl.

Suddenly I see my whole world crashing down before my eyes.

I can't believe this.

It must be some nightmare, perhaps I haven't woken up yet....I must be still unconscious and having nightmares.

Although Daegan stubbornly refused to believe that I am his mate but he just can't mate with someone who he surely knows is not his true mate.

It is impossible that he doesn't know what will happen if he mate with her. Not only it is going create a strong unbreakable bond between two non-mates, but also this bond can cause him mental imbalance since this bond can only be sable if it is between true mates or between people whose love can rival the ultimate unbreakable love between true mates.

Does he love her that much?

Is it her because of her, he didn't want to acknowledge me as his mate?

Although, it was Drake who accused me of a very hateful crime which I never in my widest dream can imagine myself doing, but it still didn't give him the right to order his men to kill me, .......a person who could be his mate, even if the idea is very repulsive to him. Although I never saw same sex mates in our pack but it doesn't mean they don't exist.

My mother used to tell me stories about the souls of the true mates. Like how a single soul is divided in two equally powerful souls by the goddess herself and how one half of the soul has to come back to the other half even if they lives world apart. She told me, our true mates could be of any sex and any species.

Suddenly I feel like being hit by something and take a few step back. I am about to lose my soul's other half. The only one person who was supposed to love me unconditionally, no matter how ugly, weak and pathetic I am.

Although I am all those, but I still can't let him do this. I know it not only going to destroy my life but also going to destroy his. I can't let him do that to our lives.

"Is there anyone who wants to object this mating?", Our former Alpha King ask everyone.

Suddenly I feel someone holding my left arm in a steel like grip. Look at owner of the hand to find myself looking at Ariah who is also covering most of his body and face but for a totally different reason.

I felt a soft touch on my other hand and look at that direction to see Maya looking at me with a sad expression on her face.

She shook her head at me and I know what she meant by that.

She is telling me to not create any trouble by objecting to my own mate's mating with someone other.

I know it would be rational since after all he is not going to stop this, even if I object. It only going to make him order his men and gathering alphas to kill me here.

Of course, it will be such a waste of my life, but doesn't seems to clam my inner wolf.

"Very well then. I would like all of you to bless the soon to be mated couple.", our formal alpha king announces and it makes the crowd wild with good wishes. But oddly enough our previous King himself seems to have a disappointed look on his handsome face.

But I didn't get the time to dwell upon his behaviour since the next thing I saw makes me see red and start making low menacing growl.

Daegan is kissing that girl. MY MATE is kissing someone who is not me.

I feel my true animal side is trying to take over my rationale human side. I feel my canines extended, sharp nails biting my inside palms since I am holding them as fists and senses getting even more clearer.

This time I felt both Ariah and Robert holding me in tight grips from either side but I got this feeling that they can't restrain me for much longer.

We alphas don't like someone touching what truly ours.

I know even though I was taught almost every fighting style until I was fourteen and now I even have my wolf but I clearly can't fight alone against my mate and all these gathering alphas.

But it still can't dampen the all consuming animal urges to rip that girl into pieces and punish my mate for all those pain he caused me and still causing.

Fortunately the kiss ends before I can go feral.

"Thank you all for your support. Now if you please excuse us, we would like to complete our mating procedure in private.", Daegan's smooth alpha voice invades my rage crazed mind and somehow manages to calm my overdrive senses.

I almost whimper in pain. Oh why, why can't he love me? What kind of sins I have done to make goddesses hate me this much. What I did to make her punish me in this cruel ways? I don't wish this upon my worst enemy.

Daegan nod at that girl then take few steps to leave for whatever place he choose to mark her. My broken heart breaks even more at that thought.

But before he can leave, that girl throws herself on him. She started kissing his lips while she wrap her hands around his neck and her legs around his waist. I can smell her strong arousal from here.

Suddenly her lips leaves his and she starts sucking on junction of his shoulder and neck.

And THAT was the last string. Nobody can mark MY MATE in front of me.

My inner wolf part which I am trying to restrain for last few minutes take over and I break free of those hands holding me in place and take few steps towards them.

"STOP", I speak up with an alpha voice so powerful that I have never imagined it could come out from me.

Author's note:
Hey guys, again I am sorry for the late update. I am going through some tough times so I am kinda depressed for few days. So even though my exams were over, I just couldn't update sooner.

Hope you enjoyed this update.

Vote and comment if you like it.