Chapter 21: The Black Wolf

Julio Belville's POV
"This is your last chance, Omega. Tell everyone that you are a lying Witch and I might kill you less painfully."

I watched as my grandson roared these words while using his powerful alpha voice. His voice can make any alpha weak in their knees and make them aware of the superior dominating presence of its owner. No doubt his voice is more dominating than any alpha present here. There is no one who can challenge his power, no one...

"This is true . I am your mate."

My head snap up at the direction of black haired youth. I can't believe he said those words so calmly while standing before a enraged Werewolf King and claiming something so.... impossibly absurd.

Though many demon species, including werewolves can have same sex mate but there doesn't exists a single Demon Council member with same sex mate since none of the rulers ever had a one. So if it's true then it can cause one of the biggest controversy ever happened within the demon species.

But this young alpha with black hair and red eyes have something in his voice which makes it hard to disagree with anything he says. Although he said those words while not even using the strong alpha voice he has been using few minutes ago but his normal voice surprisingly dips with authority and dominance like no one I ever saw in my life.

"Since you are still lying, you leave me no choice but to give you the death sentence again but this time I will myself kill you to make sure, you die properly."

Daegan's powerful voice reached my ears and suddenly I found myself having a weird feeling.

I, Julio Belville, the first King of werewolves, who is known as the most ruthless and fearsome Werewolf of all time, who has killed who knows how many people in his long life, today feeling fear for the life of this unknown young wolf who is not even related to him and perhaps going to cause a trouble for the Belville family. But after hearing the strong determined voice of this child, I can't help but feel a weird empathy towards him.

Before I can ever get the chance to utter a single word towards Daegan for him to change his decision, I find myself looking at Daegan in his golden wolf form.

Just like true Belville Alphas, Daegan's inner wolf form is also gigantic looking. The golden wolf stood almost 7 feet above the ground and it's muscular body length is almost 10 feet from shoulders to base of tail. We Belville alphas are always known for being extremely powerful and having largest wolf forms.

Daegan starts coming closer to that boy and I find myself moving.

There is no way I will let my grandson, kill this child without proper investigation against whatever crime he had done in Daegan's eyes.

Although I'm not the King anymore but I am still Julio Belville and I will never let an innocent child die before my eyes, even if I have to fight my own blood for it.

I watched Deagon roar at him after standing close to him and instantly that boy close his eyes, perhaps because he doesn't want to see his own death in those cruel and enraged eyes.

I prepare myself to stand before Daegan in my human form since trying to stop him while being in my wolf form will be taken as a challenge against the king and I don't want to fight him if it isn't absolutely necessary.