XLIV - Miss You

*One month later*

*One month later*

"Your father really made a good decision letting you run drug operations," Nico complimented as I stood slightly pulling down my skirt and gave him a hug.

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree," I smirked.

Things have been everywhere in the last few weeks. There was a war in the streets and it was showing in more ways than one. Bricks had people killing in broad daylight, traps were being raided and our connects were refusing to send shipment if it was still happening. All these problems fell onto me and it wasn't easy.

"How's Pusha, I know a lot has been going on," he placed his hand on my shoulder.

My head slightly fell. I completely ignored Pusha ever since what I saw in that studio then after hearing about the murder of his mother and sister, we really drifted apart. I moved into Auntie Donna's in the guest house with daddy. Tre gave Pusha time off, and I haven't heard from him since. I know he needed time to himself and have him that.

I forced a smile. "He's still mourning and as family were here to support him."

"Well, tell him they missing him at the club," he said before giving me another tight hug and walked out of the office.

I fell onto the couch taking a deep breath closing my eyes.

"So how I do?" I asked, staring at the ceiling.

"Mhmm straight." he mumbled.

My brow raised, sitting straight only to see Sammad smiling at his phone.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing a pillow nearest to me and fling it right at his face, making him direct his attention to me.

"Damn Mi, come on love!" he yelled in annoyance standing up.

"I mean if you answered my question then you wouldn't get smacked the fuck up." I argued only for him to roll his eyes.

Sammad and I definitely grew closer this past month. To say that I actually labeled him as a friend was a damn miracle. Ignoring his flirtatious ways Sammad had a heart, great business ethic and was funny. He really helped me out with certain things that Pusha couldn't. Sammad helped me negotiate like a true Black Mafia player and in return I taught him to become less sarcastic and more welcoming and it worked.

"It actually was good aside from the Pusha part." he answered.

I groaned, grabbing my belongings so I could pick up the twins.

"What was I supposed to say? Pusha and I haven't really... talked." I glanced at my phone at our picture.

"Because you up and left at the most vulnerable time of his life. Him and I may not have seen eye to eye but I know he hurting. He lost his mom, sister, and possibly his girl. With things like that, it ultimately leads to depression. I know you said it looked like he was cheating but with the shit that's been going down with Bricks, he could've got set the fuck up."