XLIII - Tic Tac Toe

I sighed, dropping my forehead onto the front door

I sighed, dropping my forehead onto the front door. I looked at my watch looking at the time

3:45 am

I groaned. I was mentally and physically exhausted. From handling meetings, being introduced to more associates and making minor changes, it took up my whole damn day. I barely had to even acknowledge Bri. I didn't want her to think I was completely ignoring her; I just needed to adjust to this position. She was occupied herself with killing off any and every person associated with Bricks all while doing her business of being my right-hand woman. I was just worried that shit would come back and hit us like a hurricane.

I pushed my key into the lock slowly turning the knob and walked inside. I already knew that everyone was sleep and would not try to make any noise.

I crept inside of Pasia's room and saw her sleeping peacefully with her teddy elephant then walked over checking on the twins as they both slept wild on the bed and snored. I just knew that I would sleep just like them soon.

I walked inside my room and saw Bri in my T-shirt as she slept with one of her arms and legs stretched on my side as if I was there.

I smirked taking out my phone placing it on the dresser, stripping out of my jeans and taking off my shirt. I gently moved her leg and arm and got into the bed, placing her arm and leg back onto me. She turned to me placing her head into the crook of my neck instantly putting me at ease.

"Long day?" she whispered as she started to play with my ear as I started to drift into sleep.

"Mhmm," I mumbled pulling Bri closer to me placing my head on her chest.

I was going to enjoy this sleep and enjoy with my woman right next to me.

Bri started to hum as I started to fall into a deep sleep only to be disturbed by my phone ringing.

"Fuck man, are you serious?" I groaned loudly as I blindly grabbed my phone as I handed it to Bri. she answered setting the phone on speaker.

"Yo," I answered.

"I let you have too many turns in this game, now it's my turn," I heard Brick's low voice making me open my eyes.

Bri shot up from the bed immediately leaving the room checking on the kids.

"You think I was going to let you get away with your bitch killing my people? My turn. So, that baby momma of yours still live on Tyler Street?" I shot up in the bed, grabbing my jeans and throwing them back on along with my shirt.

"Times ticking bitch!" he barked and hung up, making me quickly grab my keys and gun.

As much as I didn't want to be associated with Pamela, she is still the mother to these kids whether or not I liked it. Plus, she didn't deserve to get into this BMF shit.

"The kids are still sleeping," Bri walked into the room.

I double checked myself seeing if I was okay before putting on my jordans.