XV- Jealousy

Trevante

"Again, I'm sorry I couldn't make it last night, hands were pretty tied up. One of the dancers got into it with a promoter and she refused to talk to management," he explained as he lifted up the coffee mug inhaling the aroma of the coffee and taking a sip before slowly exhaling.

"Man I forgot how bomb your coffee making skills were," he complimented as I smirked thinking about our days when we were locked up together.

Nico and I learned the tricks of the trades together I prison. Our main focus was coffee, it was like cocaine to the prison world. With Nico's connection to the outside world aka constant money on his books. We had unlimited coffee and enough money to keep us afloat for the time being that we were in prison.

"If only slanging drugs was that easy," I joked as we both laughed.

"Man, you have never lied. But where's your partner?" he hinted for Bria.

After last night, she spent her night in the guest room in pain watching tv. She never left the room unless she needed to use the bathroom or grab a snack or drink. To sum it up, she was basically avoiding me. Seeing her in that state sent me in a frenzy to the point where I wanted to nurture her and just hold her in my arms. With her being my partner seeing her hurt brought another side of me and that's why I wanted to slice Beanie and hope that he bleeds chocolate milk.

"Good morning," A raspy voice entered the room and we both looked up to see Bria in one of my black tees that were oversized and one of my boxer briefs.

I stared at her as she walked behind the island bending over and opening the dishwasher grabbing a coffee mug. I focused on her as I imagined myself behind her feeling on her smooth legs.

She set the mug on the counter grabbing the coffee and pouring it into her mug along with some sugar.

"Damn you don't like cream in your coffee?" Nico asked as he brought the mug to her lips then smiled.

"Depends on the type of day I'm having," She answered before taking a seat next to me.

"Nico B. Jr," he introduced as he gracefully grabbed her hand and kissed it making her smirk.

I raised my brow looking as he really tried to flirt with her in front of me as if I wouldn't take him down, son of Mafia or not.

"I know you, Nico Bianchi Jr, also the husband of Liza Atkins formerly known Liza Bianchi and father to twin girls Nicole and Nina Bianchi," She further read him making us both look at each other shocked.

"Uh yeah," he looked at me puzzled but also questionable on how she knew so damn much but that was her profession, she knew a lot about everyone.

"No," I answered and he gave a sigh of relief as I let him know that she wasn't no damn feds.

"Bria," she interrupted and he nodded his head sending her a warm smile.

"I'm sorry about, you know..." he said as he stared at her stomach making her shrug her shoulders.