XXVII - 2 Vs 1

Pusha

"Alright, how about this. I run to the bank while you wait here?" He pleaded as I loaded my gun and shook my head in disappointment.

"You must think I'm a stupid man, the bank really?" I said as he stared directly at my hands as I put in the clip making him jump.

Sometimes, I loved what I do because it was quick and easy. I traveled, made the drop, received the payment then was given my cut. Easy right? But no, there was custos like this nigga for example. Gram, very loyal customer for years but lately he has been coming up short like I didn't notice. I most definitely let him get away with it for a while because in the Black Mafia we were taught on honesty, loyalty, and integrity. Gram seemed to violate all three aspects of it. Now I had to bad part of my job which was rare but useful.

I pointed the gun at him and he stared right through the barrel most likely deciphering what I was going to do next, shoot or spare.

"You afraid?" I simply asked him as sweat beads started to form around his forehead and he shook his head no.

I scoffed glancing over at the five grand in cash as I compared it to the fifty grand worth of pills and weed that sat next to it. He must've thought I was really fucking stupid for real. He knew the deal was to sell what I dropped last time and in exchange, we use a percentage of his profit to buy more. Five grand was a whole long way from fifty grand. Then on top of the money that he been cheating him for these past few months, he was really in the hole.

"Why you a hundred grand short Gram?" I questioned as his eyes widened maybe because I caught on to his bullshit.

"M-Ma-Pusha... come on man, I ain't short. You gave me three thousand worth of product an...and after flipping it, it gave fi..." I cocked my gun interrupting him as he took a step back.

"You're lying, if you weren't afraid you'll be upfront with me," I calmly said as he had his hands up surrendering like I gave a fuck about that.

I shot right through his left hand as he screamed in agony along with his drugged out girlfriend who cried in the corner as she held herself in a fetal position.

I glanced at her and tilted my head analyzing everything. High ass girlfriend who was Gucci down to her fucking socks and he had on the latest pair of Jordans and from the steak and lobster dinner they were both enjoying, he was paying a pretty penny. He wasn't in the projects but a pretty affordable luxury apartment that was relatively quiet as well. It all made sense that the money that he was keeping from me he was using for his own advantage.

I pointed my gun at her as her eyes widened as she viciously shook in fear only to have gram step in front of me as he held onto his hand.

"Not my girl, please man," he begged, "She's pregnant," I looked at both of them as he looked at me with the most convincing eyes as ever as if I was supposed to sympathize with him.

He managed to impregnate a bitch he hooked on damn drugs. I tell you the world now is something different. He was just doing it to make me feel bad because, in all honesty, he didn't give a fuck about her, he just wanted to keep her alive just in case I was feeling trigger happy.

I then shot him in the leg as he collapsed on the floor groaning in pain as his girlfriend sobbed loudly reaching over to him trying to help him.

I looked at her as tears and straight fear riddled her face.

"Where's the safe?" I asked her.

There was no way he was depositing fucking drug money in a damn bank account, it would rise too many fucking flags in the first place. So I knew the next best thing was the safe and if he didn't have that, a sledgehammer would be banging through these walls.