XXIX - The First

Tamia

"So I'll see you at the office?" Pusha smirked as he leaned into the window as he smirked at me licking his lips.

My brow raised as he leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips.

Something was wrong with him, ever since he came from Naples. He seemed as if something was nagging him completely. I knew in this profession you had to mask your feelings to cover any casualties but that didn't mean we couldn't talk about it.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he pecked me on the lips traveling to my cheek as he nibbled on it softly.

The freak in me wanted to give it all up, but I still wanted to wait. I wanted to be sure he was the one I wanted to take that crown and not regret it.

"Damn I can't kiss my girlfriend?" he reached into my car unlocking the door then grabbed me out the car as he leaned on the car and pulled me on top of him as he smiled. His hands caressed my waist as he looked at me the same way that day he was diving headfirst into my pussy.

"Will you, the beautiful, gorgeous, and oh so tasty inside and out Tamia, be the girlfriend of this real nigga Pusha?"

I smirked as I softly grabbed him by his chin hair sloppily kissing him as he gripped onto my waist pulling me closer. I felt onto his bare chest as I felt the beast in his pants waking up. A slight moan escaped my lips as he chuckled under his breath.

"Lemme get a taste before you go," he hungrily whispered as he planted kissed down my neck.

I closed my eyes biting the inside of my cheek mentally taking a rain check because Daddy told me to be at dinner two hours ago. He already been grilling me on my time management but the way Pusha's tongue was tracing on my lips, it can wait.

"I gotta go, we'll most definitely reschedule," I playfully pulled him to the side as I got into my car starting up the car as he leaned on the car next to mine. I glanced at him admiring him in his shirtless glory making me whip out my phone and snapping a quick pic instantly having every single nasty thought cloud my mind.

 I glanced at him admiring him in his shirtless glory making me whip out my phone and snapping a quick pic instantly having every single nasty thought cloud my mind

"Well as a girlfriend, put some clothes on!" I ordered before shutting the door.

He burst out laughing, flexing his muscles as he came over to me and kissed me again.

"Make it home safe. Text me when you get home."

"Okay," I said before pulling off and heading home quickly before Daddy catches a fit.

As I pulled to the house, I could already see a big humongous ass Ford truck taking my whole parking spot making me park on the grass mentally preparing myself for my mom to complain her ass off.

I got out and immediately saw my dad sitting on the porch, cigar in hand as he looked out the streets as if something was bothering him.

"Hey Daddy," I said excitedly as I sat next to him giving a kiss on the cheek.