-EXTRA-

Life's been great. With his daughter and wife, Kinkajou. Snapper is an absolute genie. Turtle loved her.

His mother didn't take it so well at first, but I guess since he wasn't a potential heir to the throne, she let him marry a rainwing. She loves Snapper too. Turtle's sure she'll be thrilled to know about a new dragonet they'll be having. 

Tsunami sometimes visits the rainforest. It's usually to see Queen Glory, but she's nice enough to say hi. 

The small family was getting ready for Queen Glory and Deathbringer's wedding. Barely a few days back, they attended Winter and Crystal's wedding. Love really is in the air.

Turtle smiles watching Kinkajou put a necklace of lilies on Snapper's neck. Kinkajou's scales were light blue with streaks of gold yellow on her back. A bit of silver could be seen as spots near her tail and talons.

Snapper had blue scales and bronze streaks on her wings. She had a different shade of blue on her talons. Although her scale changing ability isn't as easily used as a normal rainwing, she still looked stunning.  

"Let's go, dad!" she exclaims hoping over and tackling her father, who catches her in his wings.

"Let's go little fishy!" he calls back with a smile putting his daughter down and opening the door.

-

They sit down next to Tamarin, who recently has been going out with Anemone. His sister started spending lots of time in the rainforest. Using an animus bracelet that let her teleport anywhere, anytime, without harm and quickly. 

Queen Coral still has no idea, it was really funny though. 

"Turtle!" Anemone cried rushing over to them with a package in hand. 

"Hello, Snapper!" she smiled patting her on her head.

"Hello, Aunty Anemone,"

"Turtle, Mother's gonna be back in a few minutes. I'd like you to give this to Queen Glory, please," she asked handing him the package.

Kinkajou growled. Old grudges never die, do they? Turtle knew for sure he'll never forgive Starsign for one.

"Okay, see you around,"

Anemone leaves after giving a kiss to her unofficial girlfriend, small talking with Tsunami and disappearing with a tap on her green sapphire bracelet. 

Tsunami walked over and greeted them before leaving to help Queen Glory get prepared.

Turtle, Kinkajou and Snapper had prepared a special gift for the bride and groom. The most important thing about a wedding. 

Most important objects, actually. Loyalty and love are the most important things in a good wedding.

They had prepared the rings. Turtle had hand-carved them, he knew Queen Glory despised animus objects so he didn't enchant them whatsoever.

They were carved in jungle wood. With swirls for the bride and rectangular shapes for the groom. Kinkajou had added flower shaped jewels and star-shaped ones to the rings. They bought those in Possibility since they were nearby. 

Snapper had painted them green and black with paint. They looked great. Turtle wouldn't stop saying how proud he was of Snapper. Come to think of it, it probably annoyed her a lot.

-

"You may kiss the bride," Grandeur says with a smile.

Glory had cyan scales with a few gold and silver touches. Her wings were a bit green. She wore many flower crowns and necklaces. Most were dark. Dark blue tulips. Dark pink roses. 

Deathbringer had flower crowns and necklaces too, but he's were bright coloured flowers. Purple orchids. Yellow sunflowers. Great contrast between their scales.

-

The party started. Glory was dancing with everyone. Deathbringer played with kids. They really seemed royal. 

Turtle sat down and watched Snapper run to Sunny, who was talking with a strange-looking sandwing. He wasn't sure, but he saw a glint of silver near the stranger's green eyes. She looked awfully similar to Sunny, just taller and less nice probably.

He shook his head as Tsunami came by.

"Turtle!" she says joyfully eating a small fruit "I forgot to tell you that the students have been sending letters after letters to know when you'll be coming back. They say they miss you so much," 

She hands over a scroll with a sigh as if annoyed by all the letters. "Don't worry I'll be back in a few days," he replies taping his own teleporting bracelet which was made with the Skyfire he wore.

"Hopefully," she smiles walking away into the crowd.

-

'Dear Prince Turtle,

I really miss your classes. No one is having fun or anything with Swordtail! He's always drooling over Luna. He's never paying a lot of attention to us. 

Please come back as fast as you can! We really miss you.

Sincerely, Inferno, Blaze and Jagged.' 

-

Inferno and Firestorm are both sons of Clay and Peril, who have been married for almost 3 moons now. Inferno had spectacular bright red scales with orange spots along his wingtips. Firestorm had duller scales with a hint of ember down his tail. Both had Clay's kind brown eyes.

They were really great friends with Jagged.

Jagged is actually Tsunami's and Riptide's son. No one knows, except Anemone, Tsunami and Turtle. 

Poor Jagged. Turtle knew it wouldn't be him telling the young dragonet. He wouldn't bare see his sad and broken face. 

Luckily Jagged didn't have the seawing royalty markings, it would've caused more problems. 

Jagged had beautiful blue scales with a bit of green on his underbelly. His wings were dark blue and had similar features as Riptide. He was very patient and kind unlike Tsunami, which somewhat helped. 

Mother would be really angry if she finds out. Tsunami in love with an exiled and shameful seawing. Anemone being in love with a female rainwing. Fregate wanting to be single forever. 

She'll be devasted.

Somehow this put a small smile on Turtle's face. Dragons are starting to have their own rules and thoughts. Even royals. It might be bad, but finally getting to choose for themselves.

-  

"Turtle, come on, dance" Kinkajou exclaimed pulling him into the crowd of rainwings and nightwings celebrating. 

-

"Doesn't this remind you of our lucky day?" she asks in the midst of dragons having fun, singing and dancing.

"My lucky day was when we first met!" he answers with a big smile, flashing his scales to match the atmosphere. 

"You're starting to be like Qibli!" she smiles hugging him tightly.

-

"I love you!"

"I love you more," Kinkajou screams over the roaring crowd in his arms.

She holds his cheeks with her talons and pulls in. Turtle last sees her scales falsh bright yellow before he closes his eyes to enjoy the moment.

They kissed. Of course, it's not the first time, but it still felt great. It was sweet and soft. He felt like he really belonged here. With Kinkajou. With Snapper. With every one of his friends and family.

In this place, where love rules.