Chapter 25: HOW?

-Winter-

How could they do this to him? Winter thought they were his friend. But instead, they leave him with this...this monster!

"Who's the monster?" Darkstalker asked.

Winter froze (no puns intended, okay, maybe. Yeah, pun intended). He felt his world break to a million more pieces.

"You, you can read minds?" Winter cried out in disbelief.

"Read minds? What do you mean? You said that out loud" Darkstalker replied shocked.

Winter looked at Turtle for help, trying not to think about anything.

Turtle, on the other hand, I mean on the other talon was shaking so hard it was difficult to watch. Winter watched as Kinkajou whispered a few comforting words and give Turtle a friendly kiss.

Winter took his arm up to see the Skyfire encrusted bracelet he made a while ago, with the Skyfire stone Moon had given him.

How? Everything Moon told him was all lies. Darkstalker's disappearance, Skyfire to protect mindreaders, everything. Winter didn't think it could go worst.

The giant dragon leaned over to the seawing and rainwing.

"Is that one okay? He seems startled" he whispers loud enough to reach Winter's hearing.  

Kinkajou stared at the giant dragon and Turtle slightly nodded in fear.

Winter tried to ignore them, but just couldn't.

He couldn't think. He couldn't believe it. His mind was actually so fogged it was painful. Fogged as in blurred and unable to see. Winter tried to not cry. No, a prince isn't supposed to cry because of a nightwing. For once in his life, he was relieved to not be officially an icewing prince. His family would kill him. No, literally.

Winter looked up in the sky. Three figures flew towards them. Two darker dragons and a tan scaled sandwing. Moon, Qibli and Foeslayer.

Sure, made sense. Foeslayer, mother of Darkstalker. The Darkstalker. The monster.

Winter shook just at the thought.

The dragons flew closer and landed.

"Darkstalker? Him?" Foeslayer muttered shocked.

"Who are you?"  

I'm on fire this week!

:)