Chapter 11: UNFORGIVEN

WINTER-

After being sent away by Moon, Winter stood outside under moonlight looking at his talons. What did I do to deserve Moon's full hate? I just showed my love like that stupid, idiot, cactus licker! Winter thought bitterly remembering Moon's sad expression at there kiss. Maybe I did deserve all Moon's hatred, maybe? Winter sighted, girls are so complicated.

"-Winter we have to talk..." a voice said. Winter lifted his head to see Qibli walking out of the hut.

"-Great!" he grumbled not meeting Qibli's eyes.

"...about what you did to Moon!" Qibli said not hostile neither friendly.

"-Yeah!" Winter said sounding sarcastic.

"-Why did you force her?" Qibli asked shock.

"-Because, I...love her. " Winter confessed. Qibli sighted and rubbed his front talons between his eyes.

"-She won't love you more if you force her to do anything!" Qibli cried frustrated.

"-I know, I don't need your help!" Winter roared back angrily.

"-Okay if you don't need my help I'm going to sleep!" Qibli roared angrily, he turned around into the hut and closed the door in front of his snout.

"-Wait, I didn't mean to..." Winter cried after Qibli. I messed up, again. When will they forgive me?

dun, Dun, DUN!

XP