Chapter 9: LIKE A FRIEND

MOONWATCHER-

Moonwatcher watched Winter close the door as Qibli went to sit outside. Winter turned to look at her.

"-Moon does...do you...like me?" Winter said trembling taking a careful step closer to where she was standing.

'-Ye...yes" she replied uncertainly, was that the good thing to say? Oh, Qibli I wish you were here, with me, to help me, she thought, holding Winter's unreadable gaze. 

"-Like a brother?" Winter asked with a small hint of sadness.

"-No, like...a friend" she replied as Winter took another step closer.

"-A...a friend? Nothing...else?" Winter said frowning at her, taking another careful step. Moon said nothing watching fearfully Winter step closer. What will he do to me?

"-Nothing else?" Winter asked with a small unusual sadness and shock in his voice. What do I say, nothing else? That will be rude, Moon thought feeling sweat drops down her neck as Winter took another step forwards.

"-Like a friend. " Moon repeated, now feeling Winter's cold breath on her snout. Winter lowered his neck to look at her straight in her eyes.

"-Don't try to scream or make any sound." Winter pleaded softly. 

"-What are you going to do to me?" Moon said taking a step back feeling the wall on her backspins. What are you going to do with me, she thought frightened. 

"-Don't scream or make any sound. " Winter repeated more harshly and more urgently. Moon frowned and nodded uncertainly to Winter taking a step closer. Moon wished she could read Winter's mind, but the skyfire he had blocked her. She watched in horror as Winter bend his neck and plunged his icy lips on hers, his sharp claws held her and immobilized her, in his freezing wings. She tried to escape his grip, but he held her harder. Moon felt pain hit her arms, where Winter scratched her. After a solid few seconds, Moon let the tears she was holding back run down her cheeks, down to her mouth as the kiss grew salty. I'm sorry Qibli, he made me. Let me go. I love Qibli! Only Qibli! Winter broke the kiss and looked at Moon as if saying "You ruined the kiss with your stupid tears!" 

"-Why are you crying?" Winter asked Moon holding her talons as if he did nothing wrong. Without thinking, she screamed Qibli's name as loud as she could before Winter pinned her to the floor.   

Please comment what you think!