Chapter 24: UNCLE JAMBU

-Qibli-

Qibli didn't think he's ever been so happy to see the pink rainwing prince in his whole life. In fact, he has never met in person, this happy prince. It was his first time seeing this rainwing. He was pretty thin, but he had strong looking arms, his scales were pink. Fits him, Qibli thought, looking at the super big smile on his face. Qibli knew pink was associated with happiness and positivity. He read that in many scrolls of Possibility's library, he couldn't help to try and understand Kinkajou's scale changing meanings.

"Where is the little Peacemaker?" Foeslayer made a kind shush sign and pointed into the rooms behind.

"Ok got it" the prince whispered.

"Prince Jambu, what an honour to meet you," Qibli said smiling. Might as well be respectful to all royalties.

"What's wrong with him?" Jambu asked Hope.

"He's talking to you," she answered back.

"Oh, hi then.".

"Hello, but would it bother if you stay with Peacemaker for a while?" Qibli replied awkwardly.

"Sure, of course," Jambu said, sounding uninterested.

"Ok, bye then" Moon mumbled walking out the door.

Foeslayer followed after a while, he and Moon were outside.

"I'm ready." the nightwing muttered trying to sound brave. Qibli immediately knew it, her voice was unsteady and shaky, just the slightest bit, surprisingly.

They flew off as Qibli tried to forget about what could possibly happen afterwards.

"Why so worried?" Moon asked flying next to him.

"I love you" Qibli responded off subject. Their wings touched. 

"I love you too," Moon replied touching his snout with hers.

"Forever" Qibli whispered and felt his smile widen. 

Foeslayer smiled in the corner of his eye. And all three flew to the world's next big disaster. 

MOONBLI FOREVER!!!