Chapter 4: WHO ARE YOU?

-WINTER-

Why were they here he thought they were going to see Moon, not a half-asleep night dragon! Then he realized that the night wing looked a lot like her, like Moon. Was this her mother, Secretkeeper?

"-Excuse me is Moon awake?" Kinkajou asked holding the night wing's hard stare.

"-Who are you? " the night dragon growled angrily at her.

"-Kinkajou, Moon's best friend, sorry to bother you at this time Secretkeeper. " Kinkajou said watching the moon.

"-Oh, Kinkajou sorry I didn't recognize you in the dark, do you want to come in and talk?" the night wing's face suddenly brightened up.

"-No thanks I'm kind of in a hurry to sleep. " Kinkajou said smiling.

Secretkeeper laughed and looked at Winter as if she just noticed him standing behind Kinkajou.

"-Who is this? " Secretkeeper said pointing him with an annoying claw.

"-I think Moon told you about him. Well, this is Winter. " Kinkajou pushed him forwards to face Secretkeeper.

"-Oh, yes Winter Moon did tell me about him. Anyway, Moon is at the Star hut. " they both exchanged a glance that Winter didn't understand. He didn't care, he was thinking of something else. Moon told her mother about me, something good does she really love me more than Qibli?