EPILOGUE

-MOONWATCHER-

It's been over almost 9 years since that happened. Qibli and she are married. She was a mother of two beautiful dragonets. 

"Get over here, Morrowsight!" Qibli chased after their youngest one. A boy with dark brownish scales and beady green eyes. 

"Morrowsight! Get ready for your godfather, Winter's wedding!" Moon says giving a necklace to Sunseer, her daughter.

"Thanks, Mom!" she called with a big grin as she walked off to help her father catch her brother.

"You didn't even take a bath, Morrowsight! You'll smell back in front of Snapper!" Moon said with a smile. Snapper, Turtle and Kinkajou's only daughter. She never understood why they called their only dragonet that, but that's another story for Turtle to tell. Now that Turtle was officially known as Phyrria's best storyteller and writer, a title his mother gave him.

Morrowsight immediately went to take a bath. I will look great in front of Snapper! Moon heard him think loudly. She smiled softly as she waited to get going.

"Mom? Who's going to be at the wedding?" Sunseer asked.

"Not many dragons, just Winter, Crystal, Turtle, Kinkajou, Snapper, Peacekeeper, Hope and us," Moon replied with a shrug.

"Oh okay!"

"And tada!" Qibli shrieked stepping away to make Moon see a clean Morrowsight.

"Good job, now we can get going!" she replied kissing her son on the cheek and her husband on the lips.

"Yes!" Morrowsight yelled happily taking off behind his sister.  

-

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," Turtle ended as Winter and Crystal kissed to seal a hopefully long-lasting relationship. 

-

"I love weddings!" Morrowsight bellowed stuffing himself with food.

"Of course, I do too!" Peacekeeper yelled stuffing himself too. 

They were the perfect duo, Moon laughed silently.

"Everyone loves weddings!" Qibli shouted rushing to the prey table. Oh three moons, I'm in love with a goof!

Perfect trio.

"Well, he never changes," a voice states with a mocking tone.

"He never does! Oh, yeah and big congratulations on the marriage!" Moon replied hugging Winter.

"Thanks!" he smiles pulling away than pointing at Qibli, Peacekeeper and Morrowsight "Got to go stop the little devils before they ruin the buffet."

Winter really changed these 9 years. Is it because of Crystal? 

"Hey, Moon, I heard Crystal was a former icewing from the second circle before going after our icy cold friend," Kinkajou whispered.

"Um, she really changed him, he's smiling on a regular basis! Regular basis! Do you what that means? That's a giant change!" Moon waved at her friend with a big smile.

"Oh my god, I know right!" Kinkajou yelled smiling even happier.

"So how's Snapper been?" Moon asks changing the subject.

"Oh, she's doing great! I think her writing abilities are better than mine! Turtle's a great teacher," the rainwing explained. 

"Hey, ladies, mind if I bother you?" a voice asked.

"Oh, no problem, Crystal," Kinkajou exclaims.

Crystal really was a pretty icewing. Her scales were blue, like the ocean surface. Her wingtips had a few dark blue scales, like the falling raindrops. Her eyes, her eyes were...different. She had a blueish-green left eye and a very dark blue right eye. Moon couldn't stop staring at them, they were weird in a beautiful way. 

"I was hoping to ask advice on raising a dragonet," Crystal smiled a bit embarrassed. 

"Oh! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quite easily. But come ask us whenever you want," Moon answers smiling back.

"Oh, thank you! I asked...eh...Foeslayer for advice, she told me to watch out so my child doesn't turn into a dangerous immortal animus," Crystal shrugs as if it was a joke. Moon couldn't help but shiver a bit at the thought. Not everything leaves with time.

"Yeah, good luck with that," Kinkajou laughs too, but Moon could slightly hear a bit of uneasiness and embarrassment. 

"Thanks," Crystal says walking away to see Foeslayer who was talking with Sunseer.

"Winter didn't tell her yet did he?" the rainwing mutters awkwardly.

Moon shrugs. Not everything is forgotten over time, but everything has its own time.

-

"You know it reminded me of our wedding, Moon," Qibli comments back home.

"Of course, it does. Except you didn't make everyone else starve because you finished all the prey," Moon replied with a chuckle. 

"Come on, you didn't starve! You had a wild pig all for yourself!"

"I did not, you snatched half away,"

"Hahaha, you wish," Qibli laughs tackling his wife in a kiss.

"Eww! Mom, dad!" Morrowsight growled blocking his view with his wings.

"Shhh," Sunseer hissed at her brother.

"It's okay, Sunseer. How are your classes at Jade Mountain Academy anyway?" Qibli asked as Moon went to tuck her son in bed.

"They're great! You know prince Turtle's daughter, Snapper and I are in the same winglet!" Sunseer replied enthusiastically.

"Goodnight, my little demon," Moon joked kissing Morrowsight's cheek.

"Goodnight, mom," he replied kissing her cheek "Roar!"

"How are classes of writing with Turtle?" Qibli asks.

"They're great too! I want to be better at writing than you, dad!" 

"You already are, sweetheart, now time to sleep," he smiles.

-

"Qibli, what are we naming our other child?" Moon asks.

"I have a list. Alphabetically in order. And they are names for boys and girls. Plus I've added a column of nightwing names, sandwing names and mixed names in each category," Qibli stated matter of factly holding up a rolled-up scroll.

"Oh my stars, you're so organized," 

"I know right,"

Both of them laughed in each other's wings. Dark scales clashed with light scales like it always has been. Like Moon loved it to be. In warmth, comfort and love. In his wings. In Qibli's wings.

"I'm sure you already know this, but I love you so much," Moon whispers lovingly. 

"I love you more," he answers with a smirk.

"This is getting old, Qibli," she laughs before yawning, tired.

"Goodnight, love," Qibli whispers.

"Goodnight," Moon replies sheepishly.

"I love you,"

"Me too, I love you too"

"I'll love you forever because here, is where love rules,"