Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION

MOONWATCHER-

Now we are officially together, Moon thought after introducing Qibli to her mother. Moon was scared of her reaction, but instead, her mother just greeted Qibli and told them she had important things to do before Moon could read her mind. Moon does love her mother but when she keeps hiding stuff, it annoys her. So Moon and Qibli decided to go see queen Glory and ask her for the hut she promised to Qibli. 

Because he was staying in the rainforest the whole summer, with her, for her

They landed on the platform leading to a great and giant treehouse. A river of thought could be heard in Moon's head thanks to her mindreading powers: Is that what queen Glory call a sand wing. Oh, look a sky wing or was it a sand wing? 

Moonwatcher used the raindrop trick Darkstalker thaugh her. Sometimes she misses Darkstalker, but when she sees Qibli's earring which always reminded her of all the trouble he brought to Pyrrhia after waking up. 

"-Moon, I've been thinking, do you mind asking Queen Glory shelter for a sand wing she never met? I could sleep in the jungle."Qibli said brushing his wings with hers.

"-Loon, of course, I don't mind asking plus Sunny send a message to Queen Glory via dreamvisiter and she said okay. Why are you worrying so much? It's going to be a perfect summer." she said holding one of his front talon in hers.

"-It's going to be a perfect summer" Qibli echoed.

After talking with Queen Glory, a tall majestic purple elderly rain wing accompanied them to a two-story-tall hut on the far edge of the rain wing village. They entered the front wood door and found themselves in a circular room. Big windows covered the walls and in the center stood a table for four with a big bowl of fruits in it. On the right side, there was a ladder going up to the second floor.

"-Want to explore Moon?" Qibli cried behind her.

"-Why did you think I came here for?" she answered smiling to Qibli. 

"-You came here because you love me" he answered, wrapping his wings around her.

I know it a fast ending next time I'll try better. Sunny took her earring protecting her from any Darkstalker magic to communicate with Glory via dreamvisitor. Glory took it off long ago since Darkstalker disappeared.